Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Miles PER gallon. I used ten gallons and I went 300 miles. What is my Miles PER gallon, and how is it computed?

Or if you like, liters PER 100 kilometers. My car gets 3 liters PER 100 km, and I've gone 300 km. How much gas did I use, and how is it computed?

MileHigh

The LOL deflection isn't working Rosemary and I am not telling you about how I am here.

I itemized three things that you clearly don't understand and the third one is the one that can bust you.

Just like the LED test is the "Light Emitting Diodes of Doom" test for your circuit the capacitor test also represents your claim's downfall.  Assuming that Poynt goes through with building and testing your circuit, then finally we will be able to put this to bed.

You are simply clinging for dear life to your DSO data and you still persist and insist that it's valid data when you describe the state of affairs of your claim.  The fact that you ignore the counterarguments means that you are simply propagandizing when you talk about your claim. You simply refuse to listen.

You have the blinders on and you are humming "LOL's" as loud as you possibly can to drown out all other sources of information.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 01:37:49 AM
Just a reminder here.  I'm waiting for an answer.  You've stated that I can 'bring this on' were your words.  Well?  I'm bringing this on.  Let me know who I'm dealing with.  Give some accountability.  You seem to be more than 'game'.  So am I. 

Rosie Pose.
>>I can't TK.  Sadly.  Not until you give me your name and address.  If you email me I promise faithfully not to disclose it here.  It'll only be public knowledge when it's appended to my claim.  Hows that for fair?

Rosie Pose

Go ahead and use your super sleuthing powers. You said that when you find out who I am you will do something to me. That's a threat, and I'm not going to walk into it; you're going to have to work for it.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on March 19, 2012, 01:52:41 AM
The LOL deflection isn't working Rosemary and I am not telling you about how I am here.
Then we have nothing further to discuss.  I'm more anxious to expose the 'background dialogue' than I am to enter into a discussion with you on any pretext at all.

Therefore we'll first need a certain 'quid pro quo' MileHigh which is always required as a basis of engagement.  Failing which I'll assume that you petitioned Harti to come to the defense of TK as his credibility was systematically being destroyed by Magsy.  And that Harti obliged this because he depends on TK to DEBUNK our claim - without ever giving it a chance to be tested.  If he, TK has no residual credibility then how can he debunk?  Your intervention was much needed.

Harti confused you with a competent defender of the faith.  You are, in fact, only a 'defender'. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 01:58:08 AM
Go ahead and use your super sleuthing powers. You said that when you find out who I am you will do something to me. That's a threat, and I'm
not going to walk into it; you're going to have to work for it.

No TK - that's neither my style nor my competence.  But assuming that you stand by your allegations then I would have thought you'd also be
prepared to stand by your libel - in it's manifold appearances.  But clearly you require this internet personality to hide behind any need for
accountability.  In which case you can say what you want and in any manner that you require and forever be unaccountable.  Which - in my book
- is an abuse of one's internet identity.  Unfortunately it rather diminishes anything at all that you claim.  Your statements are thereby
discounted - in their entirety.  You are simply abusing this anonymity to promote an agenda.  It is not something that you care that much about
that you'll defend it in Court.  Therefore which of the two of us occupies the moral highground?  I make no secret of my name.

Rosemary Ainslie