Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 08, 2012, 06:42:33 PM
Oh God... So the drama continues...

Forget the "experts" business and the "academics" business Rosie...

A reasonable test can be worked out and some of the people that you are speaking to right here right now are experts.  Has that crossed your mind?

You have been qualified and from inference your team has been qualified and clearly none of you are experts.

You can't call up two professors at a university and expect them to engage with you.  It's not workable and not realistic.  And, again, all of the expertise you need is right here.

This 'fight' in this thread is just 'juice' - something that you feed off of.  It's not about the test, it's about the challenge to come here and defend your proposition every day.  That's what drives you.

Just to a real test.  We all think that we know what the outcome will be, don't we?  Do the test please.

MileHigh

I have every reason to believe that we most certainly CAN get experts to engage.  But it would need to be a more respectable thread address.  And I've already got more than 2 experts who are looking to the applied protocols.  So don't tell me what I can and can't do.  You have no idea how far I'll work to get this test proved.  And I will NOT EVER do so with any kind of reliance on you, TK, Picowatt, Glen , Powercat, Harvey  - or anyone else.  I wont go there.  It will cost me somewhat to get these tests done.  But I most certainly won't compromise the accreditation again.

Rosemary

MileHigh

I can read between the lines in your previous posting and what I read is your grand plan will never get off the ground.

I challenge you right here and right now to list between 10 and 15 steps for doing a draw-down - dim bulb test.

C'mon, you must have some test strategy...  Take the first step in sketching out a test plan.  I dare you.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 08, 2012, 06:53:42 PM
I can read between the lines in your previous posting and what I read is your grand plan will never get off the ground.

I challenge you right here and right now to list between 10 and 15 steps for doing a draw-down - dim bulb test.

C'mon, you must have some test strategy...  Take the first step in sketching out a test plan.  I dare you.

MileHigh - why should I play my cards?  So that you can do an early 'debunk'?  Like TK's trying to manage?  And why should you care?  Surely you'd be delighted - in the unlikely event that we ever prove anything at all?  I would have thought? 

Rosie Pose

TinselKoala

Oh that's rich.

"I'm not going to test anything until I can get acknowledged experts to agree with me. And no one who disagrees with me can be an expert since they clearly don't know what they are doing."

Therefore, Rosemary, you will not be performing any tests. Because like Professor Kahn, they take one look at your "papers" and understand what they are dealing with, and back away as rapidly as possible.

You think I'm humbugger, that picowatt is harvey, and harvey is me. You make the most ridiculous statements that are refuted by a couple of cliks and Wikipedia...over and over and over. You are corrected on irrefutable errors and yet you persist in them for WEEKS and WEEKs, post after post, until even you can no longer defend your position, like with your bogus calculations and your "schematics". Then you just move on, without even any shame or attempts to do better in the future. You express your profound ignorance of just about every topic you comment on, and yet you think your position is unassailable... while everybody is laughing at you, in your face and behind your back. You are pitiful... but I don't pity you. I have watched you do the same thing for years: you sucker people into interacting with you by pretending to be sweet and innocent, then when they begin to see your true colors you turn on them with your vile invective and your hypocritical rantings and threats. The Naked Scientists, Asthweth, Aaron, Harvey, Fuzzy, and more... all these people started out just like picowatt, asking reasonable questions and pointing out inconsistencies and asking you for details and wondering why their exact replications didn't ever work like YOU claim yours does... and yet you NEVER showed any definitive testing in all those years.

And you aren't going to be testing anything now, or any time in the foreseeable future, either, so why don't you stop pretending you are.

TinselKoala

I think the time is nigh for the Big Question: How is Tar Baby different, in any significant way, from Rosemary Ainslie's NERD device described in the papers? Just what factor keeps Tar Baby from being an actual replication of the NERD device?