Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

Whoa, good job, but like so many FE idea before: lack of infos for replication and need some special Super Conductor wire... nor easy for isolated replicator in his home...

Without the exact detailled plan, this device will turn out like SM's TPU: urban legend which nobody can replicate and made hundreds of page of speculation around it... Sad...

If the inventor go greedy: then lack of infos -> dead locked patent and condition -> suppression then another FE device lost...

@Stephan: I love your new forum design !!!

SchubertReijiMaigo

Just an idea that spark in my mind now: (Yeah it's speculation but worth to share...)

1) Imagine a trafo like the toroidal in the pictures page 1 of this topic...

2) Imagine that the blue thing  is Superconductor...

3) Imagine the black thing is normal conductor... (Copper for example)

4) Do you know Meissner effect in SC and perfect diamagnetism ?

5) Do you know that diamagnetism is the ability to repel any field from the material itself !?

6) SC primary induce EMF in normal secondary (cut the windings of secondary) OK !!!

7) On load secondary induce BEMF against SC primary, but no chance Mister Lenz can't cut the SC wire of primary (perfect diamagnetism keep the gate !!!) and build around...

8 ) Is the SC and perfect diamagnetism (Meissner effect) is key to have a LENZLESS trafo !?

9) The SC primary act as a shield against the BEMF (look like Tesla patent 433702 Gabriel device) with it's shield effect...

SRM.

AlgoryThm

Guys, come on... When in the past heat was an issue for almost any electronic device????  Instead of listening to this, try to focus on one thing: We have a new device here, which needs to be replicated. So, grab that bloody oscilloscope and start measuring!  :) THIS is the way to treat new inventions, not come up with some "impossible" situations. So, make, measure, share and I will do the same of course...This is my advice in order for us to have one day a device which is simple, works and anybody will be able to replicate in the end!

AbbaRue

When I read the info on his website about the special wire, the description seems to speak of a new type of
wire that is not totally a superconductor, but has some resistance.  0.0012mkOhm*m at 100 Tesla.
It also seems to mention that the combination  of copper coated with nickel produces a cooling effect with current flow. 
This is similar to those semi conductor coolers.
So the wire cools itself to very low temperatures while current is flowing through it.
So it super cools itself.
I may be reading things wrong:   http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/alexander_kugushov/
But I would sure like to know were he got that wire from, sounds awesome for many things.

wings

Copper with 1 micron nickel SUPER CONUCTOR WIRE up to 100° ... 1000°

on the other side copper-nickel alloy is a PERFECT RESISTANCE WIRE -I.E. COSTANTAN

http://www.nickel-alloys.net/copper_nickel_alloys.html