Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEKTRON

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 21, 2011, 07:21:44 PM

At the output with 1 lamp:
12.5 Volts x 1.68 amps= 21 Watts
and at the input:
220 Volts x 0.05 amps= 11 Watts,
so COP=1.9 so big overunity !
;)
Great ! Well done !
Best regards, Stefan.

Stefan, if you recall on the previous vid when he disconnects the load on the secondary's, the primary current rises. Yes?. Well, in this vid,
something is different.
@3:08 he moves the camera and zooms in. You can no longer see the bulb or reflected light from it.
@3:19 you hear  "click" and the current climbs to .11A. You assume the bulb has been switched off. Yes?
@3:44 he zooms out. The current is still .11A. But guess what... The bulb is still lit.
'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark',  William Shakespeare
or in Ukraine in this case.

By the way with the forum upgrade, I cant get spell check to self correct  and right click paste wont work either. have to ctrl. v

Sorry for the double post the reply page crashed and I thought it didn't post

Groundloop

Hi,

There is two bulbs connected to the transformer. The first light bulb has no on/off switch.
The second light bulb has a on/off switch. The last video frame shows the unit with
the second bulb switched on. Thus, the input current has gone up to 0,11 Amp.

GL.

TEKTRON

Quote from: Groundloop on November 22, 2011, 12:01:54 AM
Hi,

There is two bulbs connected to the transformer. The first light bulb has no on/off switch.
The second light bulb has a on/off switch. The last video frame shows the unit with
the second bulb switched on. Thus, the input current has gone up to 0,11 Amp.

GL.

MY BAD, SO SORRY. :'( :'( :'( He should have left the camera alone. I thought was the same setup as last vid. Or did I see that one wrong as well?

ramset

A replication attempt from User  cikljamas  at energetic forum
From here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/9781-tigers-device-0-150-1kwt-replicant-7.html#post168268

Quote:

Let me amuse you with my new video inspired with Alexandar Kugushov video and also with one Duncans earlier in this thread linked video...

Maybe there would be some good and educational comments on this video, especially in a sense of already put question in my earlier post: how to wound transformer to achieve Alexanders result?

Or which combination of (in stores available) transformers we could use to get closer to Alexanders result?

My video is just demonstration of working principle, i am not claiming no claims, and there is no reason for that also, but there is hope to make much, much better results...

And bonus manifestation of this vid are blue rays, notice that when i disconnect third of four cfl bulbs (i disconnect them one by one), manifestation of blue rays phenomena stops, and when i again became to connect cfl bulbs which i disconnected in my previous steps, blue rays start to be noticeable again...

Enjoy...

P.S. As in most of my vids in this vid too there is at least one funny moment when at the end of the vid i failed to connect last (forth) bulb and then i expeled one famous croatian curse (**** hitler), that is why this video i was called by that name
at energetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ursbfVWj_C0&feature=youtu.be

-------------------------------------
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TEKTRON

Quote from: ramset on November 22, 2011, 06:08:07 PM
A replication attempt from User  cikljamas  at energetic forum
From here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/9781-tigers-device-0-150-1kwt-replicant-7.html#post168268

Quote:

Let me amuse you with my new video inspired with Alexandar Kugushov video and also with one Duncans earlier in this thread linked video...

Maybe there would be some good and educational comments on this video, especially in a sense of already put question in my earlier post: how to wound transformer to achieve Alexanders result?

Or which combination of (in stores available) transformers we could use to get closer to Alexanders result?

My video is just demonstration of working principle, i am not claiming no claims, and there is no reason for that also, but there is hope to make much, much better results...

And bonus manifestation of this vid are blue rays, notice that when i disconnect third of four cfl bulbs (i disconnect them one by one), manifestation of blue rays phenomena stops, and when i again became to connect cfl bulbs which i disconnected in my previous steps, blue rays start to be noticeable again...

Enjoy...

P.S. As in most of my vids in this vid too there is at least one funny moment when at the end of the vid i failed to connect last (forth) bulb and then i expeled one famous croatian curse (**** hitler), that is why this video i was called by that name
at energetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ursbfVWj_C0&feature=youtu.be

-------------------------------------
Chet

Thanks Chet,LMAO  (**** hitler)