Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New forum software update done

Started by hartiberlin, November 14, 2011, 04:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Stefan,

I noticed that when I type a post in 'bold' then it loses the double spacing I use between paragraphs.  Not while I'm typing but after I've posted it.

And that video of yours is set for 'on' every time we get to that home page.  If I hadn't been so irritated at this I would probably have watched it by now.  I sort of play a game at turning it off before he speaks  Mostly he wins.

Also - I can no longer see who of the users is on the same thread as I am.  That highlight function has gone.

I made a mistake with the quoting- not sure what I did  and saw a multiple 'nested' type references.  Which is nice if this is doable.  Haven't had a chance to test this out fully.

Thanks
Rosemary

gauschor

Hello Harti,
I have lots of problems to access forum topics. In fact it is a fight to get to posting at all. Whenever I click on a forum link I get back to start page of overunity.com. Obviously many links only lead to the page "www.overunity.com" or "www.overunity.com/#new".

This applies to all kinds of links making it nearly impossible to write anything anymore:
- page number links
- "Go to last post"-link
- reply links
- subject links on the front page
- the links in the column "section" (where the subforum is listed like "mechanic", "gravity devices" etc." WORK, but selecting any topic afterwards results in switching back to the front page again

Magluvin

Just a while ago(20 min) and 2 days ago, when on the home page, if I selected a topic, it would just refresh the home page. No matter what I clicked, other than adds, as I didnt try them.

Mags

hartiberlin

Hmm,
I have no problem right now...

Maybe it is a problem with the caching system used here.

I have to further look into it and will see, if I could disable the caching
and see how much slower then the forum will be...

Stay tuned.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

CompuTutor

I have probably the oldest FireFox here,
V2.0.0.20 For the 9x platform,
running on Win-ME embedded.

I have a few addons,
and few script entries,
but this site has never ran better.

I suspect they have addons blocking
scripting or redirects or something...