Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FYI

Started by johnny874, November 14, 2011, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
Rented a work space today. Since the 10x10's did not have electricity, they put me in a 10x15 unit.
And with April and nicer weather coming soon, I can look forward to equipping my "little" shop.
It is about a 30 mile drive from where I live but I think it is something that will work just fine.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
  This is the start of the shop I am setting up. Not sure how interesting anyone will find this, but that's okay.
  In the next month or 2, I am going to build a 4x5 foot work bench and buy some more tools. After working as a machinist for a number of years, this might be something I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of.
And for those who think about building, hard to say if it would be worth your time and effort.
  What is nice is that now I'll be able to work with better equipment. Rotary tools are nice but for larger scale builds they are over worked.
                                                                     Jim

edited to add; it's a 10x15 foot work area. I think it will work just fine for my needs   ;) 

johnny874

@All,
Have for the most part built a bench top for my old computer desk. I'll probably finish it this coming weekend.
Need to add a couple of stiffeners. Considering that I'll be routing a 20 inch radius, do need something solid and flat.
Then I'll be able to get to building jigs and making parts. Will take time but something that will be more interesting that doing the prep work. I am hoping to be able to use my plunger router as a drill. If not, then later on I can by a drill press. Do have my rotary tool drill stand and if I only need 1/4 inch or smaller, then I can by a new rotary tool.
We'll see.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
This is a pic of my new work bench. While it might not be much to look at, I love it.
Now I can start thinking about making parts, etc. Because of the way I'll be going about things,
I'll probably use my fixture to make another wheel for the fun of it. Just not sure what way
will work best so will be trying a couple of different ways. Also, working on a budget so want
to make the most of everything I'm working with.
The Final Four is this weekend so will probably wait until next week to get back at it.

Jim

johnny874

Quote from: webby1 on March 22, 2012, 12:59:26 AM
Hi Jim,

Call me what ever you want, that is fine, "BUT" , in your quest please see that Bessler did not pump the water up to the top, not ever, it does not work that way, BTDT

Too much wine and tooo many thoughts and experiments.

If you like, use my email not this group.  I do not like the drop outs in server values.

Webby1,
When I get enough built, I'll show it to you. Then maybe you'll understand better what I'm thinking.
I'll pm you when I get that far. I'll probably start building this week. It's what I've been waiting for. But with so many private builders around, would rather keep my specific build techniques private.

Jim