Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FYI

Started by johnny874, November 14, 2011, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
  Thought I'd let you guys see the tool I made for trimming parts.
I'm thinking the rims (outer wheel) might be the hardest part to build.

Jim

have a nice weekend all  :-)

johnny874

The build process I am using.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG5OO3XYtCA

Jim

johnny874

@All,
Will start building a demonstration model to show the mechanics I believe Bessler used in his working wheel.
It will pump water up a 45 degree incline, then straight upwards.
And if all goes well, will show how a pump can create it's own seal to prevent back flow.
Since it will be a basic demonstration, if it pumps enough water to equal the weights on the levers, I will be happy. Hope to have it completed by next weekend.
In the picture linked, Bessler shows 2 different things in this drawing. The line going out the window (to the right) is his hoist. The mashers on the right (number 6) are mashers used for milling corn and wheat. Theprinciple the mashers used will be used in my demonstration model. The way I will be using them will look different than what is pictured.
In the drawing, they are being lifted at different times. The way I will be using them is by having a lever across the top. This will cause 2 mashers to move downward at the same time. I believe this is why Bessler shows them in his drawing.
By the way, I managed to send a few pm's to John Collins in which we discussed why Bessler used the name Orffyreus. I told him it is because of the Lyre of Orpheus. He told me that Bessler was asked about this and denied trying to be like Orpheus.
I told him Bessler was right in saying that. He would have been like Hermes who invented the Lyre. And for his wheel ? It might be he believed the only way someone could make it "sing" is to impress a woman. That is why Orpheus made the lyre sing.

Jim

http://www.theorffyreuscode.com/html/drawing_numbers.html

edited to correct spelling.

johnny874

@All,
I am going to build a very basic (what I believe to be) Bessler wheel.
What most if not all will find boring is the build process itself.
I think an actual model will best demonstrate how everything works together.
After all, it is a new idea to everyone except for Bessler and myself.
The build ideas I will be showing will be for a router ($60) and a drill as about
the only 2 tools needed to easily build one.
Since I don't have a place to use a router, I will be using a rotary tool. The
fixtures used to make parts will be similar. And for those who are math phobic,
only a tape measure if that will be needed. Of course, with pen and paper and the
Pythagorean theorem, it might be easier yet.
The model I will be building is not meant to work.

Jim

garrypm

You better check on Christo!

Garry