Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

very high and powerful voltazh voltage from a small voltage

Started by sergdo, December 05, 2011, 09:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Laurent,

I noticed Caroll's post on the other forum and indeed as she wrote, with DC arc the electrons 'travel' towards the positive wire end, causing more and more 'hot particles' there while they leave the negative wire end, quasy 'cooling' it by moving away from it.

Last night I though of this and this is why I asked about the diodes and you wrote you did not use any so you must have had AC pulse, with alternating polarity, so this could not explain the temperature difference. 

This morning it occured to me however that you had an asymmetry in the output AC pulse when you showed the 350V waveform across the LED lamps with the 500 turns secondary coils, (200V peak positive above the zero crossing and 150V negative peak below zero crossing) so there was a quasy 50V DC shift, a DC polarity 'advantage' at one of the electrodes.  OF course I do not know if your new output coils with the 200 turn (or whatever) windings have a similar amplitude asymmetry around the zero crossing but if you simply made the two output coils onto the different half cores again, chances are there is now again asymmetry between the positive and negative amplitudes. 

rgds,  Gyula 

PS You mentioned you use steel wire where one of the ends is hotter in temperature,  I wonder if your steel wire is ferromagnetic? i.e. a permanent magnet attracts it? 

Hitman

More testing,

lamps = 120V @ 2Watts each.

1 lamp on mains     101.5VAC @ 16ma input = 1.62Watts
2 lamps in series    6.65VDC @ 199ma input = 1.32Watts
2 lamps in parallel  7.25VDC @ 158ma input = 1.08Watts

Here's a scope shot with no load

Cheers Michel

gyulasun

Hi Michel,

I am curious...  :)

Where is the zero line on your scope shot above?  And does the amplitude of the pos and neg part of the output pulse changes when you connect the LED lamps?   
IF you dismantled already your setup, then it is ok of course.

Thanks,  Gyula

woopy

Hi all

Hi Michel and Gyula

and of course SERGDO if you wish to try to come in the discussion it would be great even in russian thank's !

just my next experiment, really interesting

http://youtu.be/LA3wDUjYhqE

and some scope shot of the importance of the diode's organisation for a good melting process

I hope you can see it correctly, or do not hesitate to ask for better pix

to resume , on the left part , the 2 serial diodes are working and on the right part , i supressed the "shorting diode ". so only 1 diode bank is working.

so it seems that i get a really better result with the 2 opposing diode banks.

So i wonder if we are not dealing with a shorting coil experiment here ???  Gyula what do you think   ;)

Good luck at all

Laurent