Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Discussion - Free Energy Demo Kit

Started by ibpointless2, December 07, 2011, 02:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibpointless2

I'm sure many of you seen this video on YouTube before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqYZcYiEwE

I Think I may understand how this may work, but I was wondering if its obvious to others as well. I would be glad to hear what others have to say about this and why it works and if anyone ever bought from them let us know your experiences with them.

Thanks!

tagor

Quote from: ibpointless2 on December 07, 2011, 02:29:35 PM
I'm sure many of you seen this video on YouTube before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqYZcYiEwE

I Think I may understand how this may work, but I was wondering if its obvious to others as well. I would be glad to hear what others have to say about this and why it works and if anyone ever bought from them let us know your experiences with them.

Thanks!

i think there are selling plan ?
if ther are selling kit I can try the sp500 , but if it is some plan only
this looks too much to be a scam

mscoffman

Quote from: ibpointless2 on December 07, 2011, 02:29:35 PM

Thanks!

It's not a scam, but it's not free energy either (unless there is another video).

The plastic pipe with the coil around it is a standard generator coil. The upper part of
the pipe keeps the operator's hand from getting too close with the magnet. This means
the magnet will be falling past the coil after a good period of acceleration due to gravity,
which means the coil will be cutting the line of magnetic force at a good clip of several
feet per second.

So the coil will emit a short, powerful dual polarity pulse.  One of the series components
is a semiconductor diode which will block one polarity of the pulse.

The key to this is that he is using a mechanical multimeter (not a DVM). This meter movement
is like a rotor of a precision motor turning against a clock spring with a pointer indicator connected.
The torque of the rotor does not go around more then a partial rev. so rather then a motor commutator
switch there are just two very flexible wires in there. So torque is proportional to voltage which
is proportional to the pointer deflection which is the voltage indicator. A multimeter uses some energy from
the circuit to make it's reading while a DVM voltmeter doesn't use much at all from the circuit under test.

The field coil of wire in the multimeter is conductive and so there will be a specification usually printed
on the multimeter of "so many ohms-per-volt" full scale meter deflection. On cheap meters this is
1kohms-per-volt but can be 10K, 20K ohms-per-volt for a quality mechanical meter. So this tells
you how much power the meter is taking from circuit while you are making a reading.

(1)
So without the capacitor/pyramid the meter cannot reach true peak deflection because the generator
pulse is too short for the (frequency bandwidth) of meter pointer momentum, So it indicates only a little,
much less then peak, and just basically twitches.

(2)
Once connected the capacitor/pyramid it is a different story. The capacitor is not an electrodynamic
device so it's bandwidth is handily quite a bit larger. The electrolytic capacitor collects all the electron
charge the generator is putting out and integrates it all to a single voltage @ it's capacitance. Now
the multimeter can readout of what that voltage stored on the capacitor is. Note that that energy
stored in slowly decreases as the multimeter's ohms-per-volt specification slowly drains it in a
stand RC time-constant arrangement.

This ends the information presented in the video.

---

One notes that the metal pyramid appears to be a downward pointing microwave antenna, could
this pick up terahertz radiation emanating from from the earth's heat?

:S:MarkSCoffman