Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My You Tube Analytics shows a 90% drop in views for past 2 weeks. How Bout You?

Started by Magluvin, December 30, 2011, 07:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

They are kinda unusual graphs. I';m not seeing the same. In my business channel (SEO youtube.com/jimboot/ ) Everything seems normal. my experiments channel jimboot2 was low for the last couple of vids but they had limited release - posted here only or not at all external to YT. Could just be the holiday season. I'd check "discovery" in insights.

Jimboot

Ok yt maybe having some issues. I subscribe to over 50 channels. Right now yt is telling me there are no  vids from the channels I subscribe to. This is at least an error. I subscribe to channels that I can see have updated today.

Magluvin

Thanks for checking Jim.  ;]

Yea, I dont get any messages since either.  I had gotten 1 reply to a comment(bout this subject) from a channel owner that posts about these issues. But he said that yt analytics data was being delayed. For what, a month?
Like I said yesterday, 1000 reads on the Energy Amplification thread in 24 hours after my post, and not 1 new view on that vid. seems very very unlikely.

It would just be nice to know if it is everyone, or just me being targeted.
YT doesnt respond to anything.

Mags

Jimboot

btw Mags I'm not seeing anything on your channel since September. Are you posting unlisted?

Magluvin