Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Iran is not our enemy !

Started by hartiberlin, January 16, 2012, 01:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

P.S: Did you read this yet ?

Jewish paper says Netanhayu should kill Obama

The owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, Andrew Adler, has suggested that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu consider ordering a Mossad hit team to assassinate U.S. President Barack Obama so that his successor will defend Israel against Iran.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/uproar-after-jewish-american-newspaper-publisher-suggests-israel-assassinate-barack-obama-1.408429

Wake up !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Magluvin

So thats the big reason why most Jews dont want Ron Paul to get anywhere in the elections. I speak to some that are friends of mine on this at work and they always say that Ron Paul will ruin this country, but they never give me an explanation why. Now I know.

If we believe when the Bibles says Israel would not lose any wars once they got their land back, then if we did back out of helping them, it should not matter.

Mags

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteSo thats the big reason why most Jews dont want Ron Paul to get anywhere in the elections. I speak to some that are friends of mine on this at work and they always say that Ron Paul will ruin this country, but they never give me an explanation why. Now I know.[/quote

Israeli people are not  "Jews" they are Zionist, they don't follow Judaism and Yahweh, they follow Satan...

Judaism =/= Zionism

I support traditional Jews not the Zionist dog, unfortunately many Jews of today are Zionist, some are well aware about this, other are just misguided...

d3x0r

The idea 'Ron Paul will ruin our country' is just what's being portrayed - and that's the entire image the mainstream media has chosen to show - without evidence, so they've left their sheeple audience out on a hook with just 'cause he will.'

Cloxxki

If you live in a country where you can actually elect someone who is against this huge pro-Israel charade, please raise your hand.

I cannot use my voting power to do something about this. Who knows if Ron Paul will actually become his party's candidate the whole party would have to turn around 180º. I so hope he's not a plant. Perhaps the republicans will throw Paul out, just too late for him to start his own party and run for office?
He'll go the way of JFK anyway. I am sad to have to fear this.