Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Iran is not our enemy !

Started by hartiberlin, January 16, 2012, 01:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

Sadly if it wasn't for the fact American politics play such a large part in the worlds safety level I would stay out of it and couldn't really care other than on human rights issues. But because you yanks tend to run roughshod over the "rest of the world" (I know its a phrase many American's don't understand). It does mean we must take at least a little interest.

So yes we do care if you vote for some gun toten cowboy who just reckons "bomb em all" is the way to go as I have so often heard on many forums. Or wether you vote for someone he sees past his own backyard.

And I see another spam post in favour of RP. Either its paid for spam and then you have to worry about the integrity of their electoral campaign or its unpaid spam and you have to worry about the mentality of RP supporters who think that's OK to go out and spam. Which is it?

Go ahead and have a discussion, but when it is so obviously spam and probable misinformation just get rid of it.

CC

WilbyInebriated

those words of mine were in reference to your self admitted non understanding of the US political system...  i was pretty sure the quote that followed it from samuel clemens made that more than clear... it appears your comprehension of english is limited as well.

Quote from: CuriousChris on January 26, 2012, 09:33:45 PM
Sadly if it wasn't for the fact American politics play such a large part in the worlds safety level I would stay out of it and couldn't really care other than on human rights issues. But because you yanks tend to run roughshod over the "rest of the world" (I know its a phrase many American's don't understand). It does mean we must take at least a little interest.
again i never requested that you 'stay out of it'... don't make stuff up. i only suggested that if you self admittedly don't have an understanding of something that you probably shouldn't go making assumptions (or running off at the mouth) about it.

So yes we do care if you vote for some gun toten cowboy who just reckons "bomb em all" is the way to go as I have so often heard on many forums. Or wether you vote for someone he sees past his own backyard.
you have already admitted to not understanding the system and now you forming an opinion from some hyperbole you heard on another forum. you prove the point of my sam clemens quote beautifully... thank you

And I see another spam post in favour of RP. Either its paid for spam and then you have to worry about the integrity of their electoral campaign or its unpaid spam and you have to worry about the mentality of RP supporters who think that's OK to go out and spam. Which is it?

Go ahead and have a discussion, but when it is so obviously spam and probable misinformation just get rid of it.

CC
and in you i see another self admitted ignorant. whose beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing...

as an aside...
your premise of it's either 'spam and this' or 'spam and that' is a logical fallacy known as a false dilemma... it could very well just be spam. or it could be spam and bacon... or it could be some guy you paid to come in here and post something about ron paul so you could come in and post that effluence you just did... it could be a manifestation of the flying spaghetti monster.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 27, 2012, 01:05:54 PM
those words of mine were in reference to your self admitted non understanding of the US political system...  i was pretty sure the quote that followed it from samuel clemens made that more than clear... it appears your comprehension of english is limited as well.

again i never requested that you 'stay out of it'... don't make stuff up. i only suggested that if you self admittedly don't have an understanding of something that you probably shouldn't go making assumptions (or running off at the mouth) about it.

you have already admitted to not understanding the system and now you forming an opinion from some hyperbole you heard on another forum. you prove the point of my sam clemens quote beautifully... thank you

and in you i see another self admitted ignorant. whose beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing...

Golly.  Don't hold back Wilby.  LOL
;D

Rosie

Laurie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 27, 2012, 01:05:54 PM

as an aside...
your premise of it's either 'spam and this' or 'spam and that' is a logical fallacy known as a false dilemma... it could very well just be spam. or it could be spam and bacon... or it could be some guy you paid to come in here and post something about ron paul so you could come in and post that effluence you just did... it could be a manifestation of the flying spaghetti monster.

And BULLY for you! Ha...Ha....

Top of the mornin to you!

Laurie

Magluvin

CC

No Spam here. Ive been a member of this site since 2008. Never really posted anything political till lately.

You say you are not from the US. So why offer your objections of RP? Give me solid info as to why not RP.
As far as im concerned, you have posted at least 2 times of posts favoring RP are spam. Maybe I say you are the spammer.  :o

Mags