Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA CONFIRMS COLD FUSION

Started by Gwandau, January 18, 2012, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

IF  LENR or Cold Fusion or Waffle-Duck (call it what you like) does cause elemental transmutation, via a nucleic process occurring in low thermal energy environments, then it's not just the High Energy Physicists that will be getting a big wake up call sooner or later.

The possibilty of low energy elemental transmutations has enormous implications for the field of astronomy.

Alternative natural processes leading to the formation of elements heavier than hydrogen, (previously thought to be the exclusive products of stars and supernovas), may be a curiously cold (plasma) affair.

The mere possibility of this technology making it to the market place, is going to prompt a lot of navel gazing across a wide field of scientific disciplines.

The Rossi story is unfolding before us : it's either a great scam, or he has a potential great leap forward. Time will reveal.

Cheers

sm0ky2

what rossi has done is discovered one of limitless instances where this technology can be useful.
  And from what ive read of their published research and claims,
    They dont even see the bigger picture.

Sadly enouhg, this may just be another anomoly, deemed economically inefficient, and forgotten about..
If science doesnt wake up and see the full potential of what we are learning.

Like buddy said, this does in fact cross over into litterally every field of science.

I'll give you a cookie... here

Take a hydrogen atom, and ionize it, then isolate your ion.

Now, carge this nucleus to the electrical equivalent of a electron.
You now have an  Anhydrogen Ion.
Combine this with another Hydrogen Ion

and both nucleii will explode in a massive rainbow of nearly every type of radiation.
   many of which will cancel each other out, translating into a release of massive ammounts of heat and light energy.

millions of times greater than the energy it took to ionize / reverse ionize the two atoms.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Gwandau

Dont look at this in terms of 'atomic thresholds' - This is what science is accustom to doing,
overpowering the bonds, over-energizing the atom so that a specific situation occurs... This is barbarian,..
They're hammering square pegs into a round hole.....

look at this from the perspective of coherent, harmonic wavelengths.
signals that communicate back and forth between one atom and another.
It doesnt take a large ammount of energy.
  We're talking on the order of electronvolts.
Atoms do this on their own from ambient energy.

If you adjust their frequencies, to make one compatible with the other, you can manipulate them.
sm0ky2,
these are truly visionary words, depicting a possible future landscape of human science very far from our present standpoint.
We really are gross, we really are hammering square pegs into a round hole, yes, that's exactly what we are doing in hot our fusion attempts.
Even the magnificient LHC structure at Cern is barbarian, using crude force just to see what happens.
I kind of miss the old time guys like Bohr and Einstein, who threaded into new areas more delicately, only equipped with a pencil and a mercury mind.
Hopefully the discovery by Andrea Rossi will change our route and make us more novel minded in our scientific perspective.

To anybody doubting the validity of his energy catalyze, I would like to remind you of the fact that the test runs made, all have been attended by
highly academic scientists who have employed rigorous observational procedures, eliminating any doubts.

To those of you that are not familiar with the traditional scientific method for testing a process like that of the e-cat, I would like to emphasize
that the parameters taken into consideration during the test runs excluded all possibilities to fool these guys. You see, there is no known fuel on
earth kept within the compartment volume of the device that would be able to sustain the amount of energy that was created and measured during the tests.

If a traditionally critical professor emeritus in nuclear physics from the University of Uppsala together with several other physicists from other
high ranked research institutions says that the test runs confirms an anomalous presence of unexplained energy excess, either you are ignorant to
the quality of contemporary scientific test methods, or you are so deeply burned by all the scams in circulation that you miss the real when it's here.

Gwandau

Gwandau

Dont look at this in terms of 'atomic thresholds' - This is what science is accustom to doing,
overpowering the bonds, over-energizing the atom so that a specific situation occurs... This is barbarian,..
They're hammering square pegs into a round hole.....

look at this from the perspective of coherent, harmonic wavelengths.
signals that communicate back and forth between one atom and another.
It doesnt take a large ammount of energy.
  We're talking on the order of electronvolts.
Atoms do this on their own from ambient energy.

If you adjust their frequencies, to make one compatible with the other, you can manipulate them.

sm0ky2,
these are truly visionary words, depicting a possible future landscape of human science very far from our present standpoint.
We really are gross, we really are hammering square pegs into a round hole, yes, that's exactly what we are doing in hot our fusion attempts.
Even the magnificient LHC structure at Cern is barbarian, using crude force just to see what happens.
I kind of miss the old time guys like Bohr and Einstein, who threaded into new areas more delicately, only equipped with a pencil and a mercury mind.
Hopefully the discovery by Andrea Rossi will change our route and make us more novel minded in our scientific perspective.

To anybody doubting the validity of his energy catalyze, I would like to remind you of the fact that the test runs made, all have been attended by
highly academic scientists who have employed rigorous observational procedures, eliminating any doubts.
So if in doubt, to those of you that are not familiar with the traditional scientific method for testing a process like that of the e-cat, I would like to emphasize
that the parameters taken into consideration during the test runs excluded all possibilities to fool these guys. You see, there is no known fuel on
earth kept within the compartment volume of the device that would be able to sustain the amount of energy that was created and measured during the tests.

If a traditionally critical professor emeritus in nuclear physics from the University of Uppsala together with several other physicists from other
high ranked research institutions says that the test runs confirms an anomalous presence of unexplained energy excess, either you are ignorant to
the quality of contemporary scientific test methods, or you are so deeply burned by all the scams in circulation that you miss the real when it's here.

Gwandau

sm0ky2

Rossi isnt the first to walk down this path, and probably wont be the last..

Every field of science has situations which do not conform to the normal rules,
  where exponential energy increases occur under pre-defined conditions.
Every field , every discipline.
i used to point these things out to my professors, and they would 'shush' me, or hold me after class to lecture me about their accreditation, and how they have to follow the curriculum.
Every time something like this pops up in the mainstream eye, its obscurely explained away, or deemed unpheasable, and the world goes on...

the time for patents, the time for secret formulas is over. We need to put this technology on the forefront, and available to the public. [..Personally, i dont care what Rossi's secret ingredient is, i can see from the energies involved that it can only be a select handful of compounds, one of which is water..]

What is more important to me, is sharing the science that underlies this process, so thet we all understand the fact that we can achieve this effect with a limitless combination of atomic or molecular components.

Its not a lack of energy that is holding us back. Its the fact that they want to charge us for it......
think about this.,. it doesnt matter which field of study you are in.
In gradeschool, they taught you something about it.
in High school, you learned, well its not quite that simple, heres the real situation...
in College, they overwrite your high-school knowledge of the subject, and teach you the college level information, which is completely different.
In graduate school, the same thing.
each level of education, the curriculum teaches you what they want you to know right then...

There is so much more to the collection of human knowledge, than is shared with the general public...
Its time to pull back the curtains, and take a look at the Wizard...

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.