Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Duraluminium disk phenomena

Started by Esa Maunu, June 25, 2006, 04:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IcyBlue

The discussion dates eight years back and was quite short. In fact, it was no discussion at all. It makes me really wonder why they so suddenly discontinued it. I found it also rather strange that a scientist posts such a amazing discovery first hand to the usenet !? This is not the way science is done usually ...
However, dealing with fringe science as a professional scientist is certainly not a career booster, especialy not if your real name shows up on the internet on this kind of websites.

This all leaves a strange taste for me. The only one who might benefit from this is searl himself, because he is giving presentations for money about his 'technology'. Maybe this was just intended as a spark to rekindle a fading interest in his book sale and commercial presentations.
*** Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. ***

Esa Maunu

I found that Christopher Eccles is a chief scientist at company Gardner Watts.
Gardner Watts Ltd is a company that research into alternative power.

This makes me wonder,if Chris Eccles and Christopher Eccles is a same person?

Esa

IcyBlue

you might be right with this. But Gardner Watts Ltd. is once again a alternative energy company, that either has nothing to publish or is again out of business. The website however is closed. The old one can be found in the webarchive: http://web.archive.org/web/20050311073029/http://www.gardnerwatts.org.uk/

Somehow they all seem to have a shorter half-life period than Uup ;)
*** Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. ***

Esa Maunu

The only way to go forward with this is to make this kind of device and see what happens.
The design is quite simply,we can use for example old , modified straight line wood saw to rotate duraluminium disk.
There is a "companies" that do not want to people publish AG systems here in web.It was about 1,5 year ago when one "company" contacted me and wanted to do `co-operation`with me,if i first close my web-site.They had some co-operation with different coverments,and they said my prime number / wave lenght system is the way,how EM-field around the AG device can be made stable.

Esa