Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on February 10, 2012, 01:22:25 AM
poynt... would the global temp setting (if memory serves it's usually around 300K) being set to 0 or negative cause this?

That's a possibility I hadn't thought of. I've never adjusted the global temperature in my sims, but  the default setting in PSpice is 27C.

The strange thing to me is that Ali changed the circuit configuration in the PSpice file. Was this the only way he could make it run in a similar way to the Multisim version? Or was he just experimenting?

Also, someone early in the discussion said that it didn't work in LT Spice. So I am wondering if there is some peculiarity in Multisim that allows this circuit to work?

If Ali would be so kind as to upload a working ORCAD/PSpice file with the same circuit as the Multisim, then we'll know for certain.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: poynt99 on February 10, 2012, 06:10:35 AM
That's a possibility I hadn't thought of. I've never adjusted the global temperature in my sims, but  the default setting in PSpice is 27C.

The strange thing to me is that Ali changed the circuit configuration in the PSpice file. Was this the only way he could make it run in a similar way to the Multisim version? Or was he just experimenting?

Also, someone early in the discussion said that it didn't work in LT Spice. So I am wondering if there is some peculiarity in Multisim that allows this circuit to work?

If Ali would be so kind as to upload a working ORCAD/PSpice file with the same circuit as the Multisim, then we'll know for certain.

i wasn't sure of it myself but i thought i had remembered seeing such params when looking at some of the source for pspice. i thought there was a temp setting for each component also? base setting or was it max operating temp? something like that... you're far more experienced with sims than i, so i thought i would fly it by you and see what you thought.

300K is 26.85C :)
i'd swear the source showed kelvin, but from what you are saying i'm guessing where you change the setting, the user definable field is in celsius? strange, i wonder why they did that?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

poynt99

Yeah, you bet.

You can change the temperature of each component, and even perform temperature sweeps.

Celsius is easier to get a handle on I'd guess; after all, our multi-meters do measure in Celsius.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

forest

Quote from: madddann on February 09, 2012, 08:10:06 PM
@forest
I just posted my findings, what is wrong with that? I really hope that in real life the circuit works like claimed by Ali.

@poynt99
I forgot to mention that if I do that, everithing miracolously works  8)

Dann

Fix circuit. it won't work with square wave generator, I tried also. It will work with pulsing power source element .
I tried also various simulation extensions and it is very unstable but I sucessfully charged capacitor without depleting oscillations too much and it looks very funny when you fast discharge that capacitor. It has to be done very quickly to dampen only halp amplitude of oscillations and then by a miracle those spikes are jumping up and down like accomodating to something and then after 1 or 2 seconds again it become stable amplitude.

madddann

Quote from: forest on February 10, 2012, 12:02:49 PM

Fix circuit. it won't work with square wave generator, I tried also. It will work with pulsing power source element .
I tried also various simulation extensions and it is very unstable but I sucessfully charged capacitor without depleting oscillations too much and it looks very funny when you fast discharge that capacitor. It has to be done very quickly to dampen only halp amplitude of oscillations and then by a miracle those spikes are jumping up and down like accomodating to something and then after 1 or 2 seconds again it become stable amplitude.

If I copy paste my circuit (built from scratch) to the Ali 1.2 platform it works (overunity) as it is. The generator does not make any difference - it's output is the same. See? I attached the picture and the file.

Dann