Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quite clearly, the MOSFET body diode is entering its zener region when the MOSFET is OFF. This is due of course to the inductive kickback from the 337uH inductor.

Compare the SPICE IRFP260 MOSFET body diode model with a commercial 1N4989 200V Zener, below:

.MODEL MD D IS=9.22634e-11 RS=0.00602685 N=1.08631 BV=200
+IBV=0.00025 EG=1 XTI=1 TT=0 CJO=5.45582e-09 VJ=2.99908 M=0.9 FC=0.5

.model D1n4989  D(Is=84.5f N=1 Rs=.1 Ikf=0 Xti=3 Eg=1.11 Cjo=2n M=.3333 Vj=.75
+               Fc=.5 Isr=340n Nr=2 Bv=200 Ibv=10.35m Tt=144.3n)

No special "model" is required for zeners in SPICE, they use the "standard diode" model. The model parameters are set according to the diode's characteristics.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Ghazanfar_Ali

@ Mannix and All other friends

Hello Friends
Here is the ORCAD and MULTISIM Files for my AliGen v 1.4
I felt that a small pumping of energy is required to keep the 4700 uF charged so why not to connect its one end to the pulse gen instead ground.
Now u can find it more easy to make the device run without any damping.
The load resistance I checked at 50 Ohms. And the simulation was still running. To be at safer side I chose 100 Ohms Load. I made it run for 60 seconds on Cadence ORCAD v 16.3 and it ran without damping. A lot of data from Simulation output.
By increasing Pulse amplitude u will get more energy. Therefore I increased pulse voltage. But it gives good result even with 5Vs.
Multisim showed me 62 Watts and ORCAD showed 14 W approx with an input of 10 mW.
Interesting isn't it?
I am not attaching ORCAD sim files as they are around 42 MB and only its schematic jpg .   Multisim files along with screen captures are as under.

I wish u all the best in your replications.

Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali

Ghazanfar_Ali

@ All
Plz someone guide me what all files with extn are needed for ORCAD as there are so many files in my sim project folder.
Thanks

Ghazanfar_Ali

Quote from: forest on February 06, 2012, 11:04:43 AM
interesting  :o

Is there any way downloading these zip files. Coz every time it gives CRC error.