Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity "wheel" concept...

Started by iacob alex, June 25, 2006, 05:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

As a short expression of this concept:a variable lever and a commuter.The lever is a first class type(an inflexible bar freely movable about a fixed axis/fulcrum.It has two arms,one invariable(mass M1 at the end R2) and one(the opposite) variable(mass M2 at a commutable/ variable end R1 vs. R3).Two relations,only:M1=M2 and  R1<R2<R3.An inclined plane is used to (self) commute,switch long arm(R3)-short arm(R1) of the lever.If we have a "free for use" bicycle wheel(as a lever),two equal bodies(M1=M2) ,we can fix M1 at a R2 distance from the axis(so to have the constant arm) and at the opposite end of this "lever",we need to perform M2 between an equivalent radius R1 and R3.The switch ,again, :ois self.Shortly:take a bike wheel,fix M1,play M2 on an inclined plane.In any way ,you realize a gravity flip-flop and maybe more...Success!All the Bests!/Alex

iacob alex

...can be an important option,alternative if we desire to enter in this apparent,long time, unseen challange regarding "engineer's dream".A wheel can be considered as a repetitive lever arm arrangement around a hub,a bearing.So,if we have the spoke(lever),we have the wheel.A balance is an apparatus for weighing,a lever supported by a fulcrum.Now,think and imagine about the so old Roman balance,or steelyard ,consisting of a lever,suspended near one of its extremities,on the longer arm of which a counterpoise slides.First move is to bend the long arm at its end,in such a manner that the counterpoise can slide as on inclined plane,so to get an additionally turn upside down motion(an usual pendulum is pushed down 180 degree,this wanted to be two stroke pendular arrangement is set in motion downside for 270 degree...so we have a certain momentum "storage"!),that is a flip time mobility.If you achieve,reach the flop time mobility,the next torque unbalance,you have a flip-flop  circle motion.Keep in mind :a Roman balance with a minor reshape,nothing more.A fish tailing,flapping and rotating on the spot...All the Bests!/Alex

mikestocks2006

Another gravity devicy powering a car. Made in China,

Working Prototype
http://www.energyfromair.com/beijing/Taiwan.files/frame.htm

188 Horse Power, 225Km/Hour, Gravitational Energy Car
http://www.energyfromair.com/beijing/Taiwan.files/frame.htm

iacob alex

Mr Mikestock06!Because your e-mail is "hidden",my only way to answer is public.Sorry!To be short:looking at the photo of the chinese device(presented on a scientific paper in Taiwan...) displayed on the back of the car and thinking at their concept explanation(...),my opinion is to move it on a car-toy.I understand that they want play Tesla effect(as they say...electric energy magnifier,energy extraction mechanism,cosmic energy machine...there are so many on net),but the main spare part,the pendulum,or the pendular arrangement needs a real space.That's the point.You can error  or dupe sometimes in soft,but never in hard.If they play "clean",I wish success on their  Tesla+pendulum way for a full size car.Mike,All the Bests!/Alex

iacob alex