Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Panacea Black Salve production

Started by ashtweth_nihilisti, February 20, 2012, 06:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

I wonder if water, baking soda and coconut oil would work (instead of DMSO).

jimbo

Dsmo is a deep penetrator very deep .harmless buy on eBay or coop or feed store .

gravityblock

Quote from: jimbo on February 27, 2022, 12:27:49 AM
Hello I've used black sauve for years .one thing is its very painful .it contracts the capillaries around the cancer and or wart .but it does work .I've removed over 30 cancers off my legs and arms .use some beer to help with the pain .we need someone to find a local pain killer to use with it . but when I tried it with my breast cancer the pain was way to much .so I put on my thinking cap and studded a bit .I found that in the 30 s a doctor researcher found out that cancer can't live in a high alkaline environment .just like some plants like blue Barrys can't live in it .cancer is a fungus .and if you try to alkaline though your mouth it has to get past your stomgic acid so your in a fight .and it taste like crap .bad news .so I mix water and arm and hammer baking soda with some DMSO .and make a paste ..it reminds me of the old mustard patch's . this apllyed to the area kills the cancer its almost painless .just keep it wet and raped up .think duck tape and plastic .and cloth.once it starts dieing pull out the dead and fill the hole with the mix keep going until you think your done or can't put up with this any more .your flesh is now antagonistic to cancer and won't grow there .my breast cancer turned bloody red and then fell in making a hole so I just filled it in with the mix .no cancer there.now to help heal the damage area clean it up and fill with vasoline or beef fat it helps the flesh to close.oh no pain on the breast cancer. In sensitive areas you can feel the cancer growing by the pain ..its a great motivator to do something. Anything!!!. I feel good now got energy working again not afraid of cancer any more . I don't care about the don't eat list or fear mongers  any more I can kill it dead now.!! Cheap as hell. If you don't kill the cause you'll have it coming back constantly... bath in hot bath and  the mix locationally to stop it before it kills you . live long and prosper.PS you can use surrenges from a pharmacy to keep it wet .

Excellent Post!  Cancer is a mutated fungus.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.