Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

5 KW Unit Invented in S. Africa

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 24, 2012, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi FatBird,

I'm likely to banned  - in short order.  And certainly those posts of mine will be deleted.  In any event - while this has not yet found Harti's attention - then here's my blogspot link.  The last is just a copy of this 'rant' of mine.  But scroll down. The theme is much the same throughout this history.

Here's that link.

http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/

Regards
Rosemary

teslaalset

- a two-burner stove, each burner consuming 1 kW (rated power according to manufacturer)
- a toaster that consumed 850 Watts (rated power)
- a pancake maker that consumes 1 kW (rated power)
- A 40-Watt fan (rated power)

Not a very scientific approach to use the above as a load for 3 hours.
What happens with devices like the first three when you connect them to a power source?
- These appliances get up to their maximum temperature
- Once this temperature is reached the power is switched off by their thermostats to prevent overheating.
This is likely happening after several minutes and therefore this load will not be a continuous load for 3 hours.

Not a very professional demo, and maybe deceiving on purpose.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: teslaalset on February 26, 2012, 11:07:39 AM
- a two-burner stove, each burner consuming 1 kW (rated power according to manufacturer)

What happens with devices like the first three when you connect them to a power source?
- The get up to their maximum temperature
- Once this temperature is reached the power is switched off by the thermostat to prevent overheating.
This is likely happening after several minutes and therefore this load will not be a continuous load for 3 hours.

I rest my case.  This is all that's needed is to deny AND deny AND DENY.  What hopes are there of progressing anything at all when this is the knee jerk reaction to any claim at all?  For reasons that may become increasingly apparent to you all - the 'nay sayers' rely on any expressed doubt AT ALL - to continue to perpetrate doubt.  I say this absolutely CATEGORICALLY.  I cannot vouch for other tests.  But our own tests measure INFINITE co-efficient of performance with the MOST CAREFUL MEASUREMENTS and BEST INTSTRUMENTS as REQUIRED TO SUPPORT SUCH AN OUTLANDISH CLAIM.  And I'll put money on it that Sterling and his experts are NOT reporting on this in any 'reckless' or 'frivolous' manner.  It's NOT HIS STYLE.

We need to wake up guys.  It is appropriate to check the claim.  It is entirely inappropriate to deny it on any basis UNTIL IT HAS BEEN CHECKED.  Now you see why the likes of Rossi and this SA Team STAY AWAY FROM FORUMS.  They're toxic.  They're littered with competing egos or competing interests.  And we need to address that if we're to get benefit from open source.  Which REALLY is needed.

Regards,
Rosemary

gotoluc

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 25, 2012, 04:57:47 PM
Hi Luc,
please meet with Rosemary Ainsley and help her get rid of her function generator and do some good measurements
with her.

Please let us know, if you can do this.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan and all,

Unfortunately I'm doing some volunteer work (unpaid for 6 months) for the underprivileged in Durban and Johannesburg, South Africa.
Cape Town is quite far, so the flight is too costly for my zero expense budget let alone transportation and a place to stay once there.

Sorry I can't help out with your request

I'm also sorry my post has somehow diverted the original topic to which I found had good merit.

Luc

ltseung888

Quote from: teslaalset on February 26, 2012, 11:07:39 AM

- These appliances get up to their maximum temperature
- Once this temperature is reached the power is switched off by their thermostats to prevent overheating.

The test may not be scientifically vigorous.  However, we want to find out whether the 5KW generator can support common home electrical appliances.

I am quite happy with such a load.  There will be more vigorous testing later.  Sterling Allan will have one in Utah in the next few weeks.  You can be constructive and suggest a more scientific loading.

I total disagree with your statement that "it may be deceiving on purpose".  I support Sterling Allan and may even visit him in Utah when he receives the unit.  That should not be too long from now.

I shall bring my oscilloscopes and analyze the Power Wave forms.  Such scientific data cannot lie.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.