Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

5 KW Unit Invented in S. Africa

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 24, 2012, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

See my answer to Rosemary here:

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg314093/#msg314093

Regards, Stefan.

P.S: Until she will not do new improved measurements with her circuit as outlined there in this above posting from me
I will treat her OU claims with her circuit as a measurement error.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I did contact Sterling by email to see if I could also get a demo.

Sterling relied:

The S. African company sent the following on February 22, 2012 3:48 PM, about 6 hours after we first posted the story:       

"I appreciate your enthusiasm but need to pull the reins back a bit. I mentioned when you were here that we first want to trial with the corporates. This process needs to go ahead now and we will entertain licensees thereafter so let's hold off on the discussions with potential guys for now as we are being flooded and I don't want to distract from our strategy..... "

So it looks like a no go for a Demo :(

Luc

ltseung888

Quote from: gotoluc on February 27, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I did contact Sterling by email to see if I could also get a demo.

Sterling relied:

The S. African company sent the following on February 22, 2012 3:48 PM, about 6 hours after we first posted the story:       

"I appreciate your enthusiasm but need to pull the reins back a bit. I mentioned when you were here that we first want to trial with the corporates. This process needs to go ahead now and we will entertain licensees thereafter so let's hold off on the discussions with potential guys for now as we are being flooded and I don't want to distract from our strategy..... "

So it looks like a no go for a Demo :(

Luc

You can visit him and Prof. Steven Jones in Utah when the 5KW unit arrive.  I plan on that.

I plan to bring my oscilloscopes etc. so that more scientific tests can be done.  You should do the same.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Rosemary Ainslie

LOL.  It seems that MH is in a posting frenzy to deny anything and everything about this device.  I'm beginning to realise that this SA invention is more likely to throw the cat amongst the claims that anything that LENR is likely to give us. 

Anyway, my personal comfort is that IF this is simply a fraudulent claim - then those adventurous South Africans would need to depend on the abysmal stupidity of everyone including top scientists, engineers and investors.  And I'm not sure that any con artist would be quite that reckless.  There's very likely some expert would 'smell a rat' and then EXPOSE them for being the criminals that MH's is alleging.  And I'm not sure that anyone on either side of this claim is quite that stupid.  Quite apart from which I find it somewhat distasteful that anonymous posters allege fraud - EVER.  The accusation is, in itself, CRIMINAL - unless FULLY SUBSTANTIATED.  We're dealing with the confusing event of seeing actual criminal allegations being applied to alleged criminals.  Most alarming.

Still.  If it helps the detractors to alleviate some of their anxiety - then that's fine.  I am constantly reminded of the good sense of all these claimants - Rossi included - that they avoid these forums 'LIKE THE PLAGUE'.  I've said it before and often.  It seems that these forums DO NOT advance over unity.  On the contrary.  They FRUSTRATE its development.  But I earnestly caution all such detractors.  Your long term credibility is likely to be entirely forfeit and that in short order.  These claims are happening fast and furious now.  And I'm not at all sure that you'll be able to keep pace.  If I were you I'd go back to the drawing boards and find new strategies.  Your denials are becoming predictably stale.  What may help is that you acknowledge your identities.  Then we'd be able to rest happy that you mean what you say and that you'd put your good names behind it.  LOL.

Lest anyone think that this is off topic - here's that link.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1305.msg21337;topicseen#msg21337

Regards
Rosemary   

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 27, 2012, 04:32:09 PM
See my answer to Rosemary here:

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg314093/#msg314093

Regards, Stefan.

P.S: Until she will not do new improved measurements with her circuit as outlined there in this above posting from me
I will treat her OU claims with her circuit as a measurement error.

Thanks for this Stefan.

Regards,
Rosemary

PS.  We have done those NEW AND IMPROVED MEASUREMENTS therefore I take it that you NO LONGER TREAT OUR CLAIMS OF OU AS A MEASUREMENT ERROR.  I've dealt with this in my unlocked thread.