Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Religeous People Are Fanatics" /Plan for a virus to remove your God gene

Started by Magluvin, February 24, 2012, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I had read a while back that aluminum and read blood cells were found here in northern Fl.  Then I was thinking, why blood? Diseased? Tainted? Never thought of manufactured. Watch the vid.

Mags

gravityblock

Quote from: Magluvin on February 24, 2012, 10:55:14 PM
Thats just one case of how Monsanto handles things. Whether its putting farmers out of business, to ruining the soil(roundup), patenting plants,  to genetically modifying plants to have the pesticide built into the plant that kills the pests. THE FOOD KILLS THE PESTS!!!  But your ok. You feel good? You feel fantastic all the time? Its just a little bit of poison?  Over a lifetime its not bud.

This same logic applies to mercury (thiomersal) and fluoride also.  Mercury is considered too dangerous to be used in thermometers, etc., yet it's safe to inject us with vaccinations containing mercury.  Toothpaste isn't safe to swallow due to it containing fluoride, but highly fluoridated water is safe to drink.  In addition to mercury, fluoride, GMF, MSG, aspartame along with many other hazardous materials they're feeding us, they want to chem-trail the skies.  Uranium has been found in bottled water.  AIDS is a man-made virus.  Aspartame was originally developed as a biological weapon.  The worst part of it all, is the general population is either ignorant of what is really going on, or they could care less.  What about the things we don't know about?  If they're doing the above out in the open, then what are they doing in secret? 

It definitely looks like they're following the instructions on the Georgia Guide-stones (the 10 commandments from the dark-side).  I'm sure we're just scratching the surface.  90% of a person's food intake is corn-based.  Most of it is in the form of high fructose corn syrup.  Good luck in eliminating the GMF's from your diet.  They're feeding the population like cattle.  No wonder diabetes is out-of-control.  Two-thirds of the world's population has a bacteria in their gut which eats the lining of their stomach.  Then the stomach acid does more damage.  Then this comes up through your esophagus and damages the blood vessels, etc., which decreases the amount of oxygen delivered to your body.  This is a big factor in fatigue.  The world is truly in a sad state of affairs.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.