Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Revolution

Started by hartiberlin, March 02, 2012, 06:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

For driving signals I attached example of test case.
Also the driving coils should be wound in same way as in E. Leedskalnin PMH and should be next to each other, say 16 with 4 running at once around circle.

P.S> The compass in middle of TPU should start spinning around for the first condition to effect.

cap100nf

T-1000

Thanks for the simulation.

I can see you have 10deg phase shift, that is 40% overlap. I donĀ“t know if that is what kaduce mean.
10% overlap as I see it would be 40deg phase shift, if we use a fixed duty of 50%.

Kent /

ARMCORTEX

where is the russian information on this 3 phase driven TPU that works.

its easy to make a phase adjusting oscillator, but theres so many possibilities to test, thats the real problem.

Just to clarify, Inogda never made any video evidence.

The thread of his has died out on realstrannik, I see pictures of different strange devices by different people.

ARMCORTEX

Quote from: T-1000 on October 13, 2013, 08:10:08 PM
There are two designs followed in Russia.
One is Otto version the second is more close Steven Marks and close to particle accelerator way with the taste of magnetic tornado (Searl SEG way).

The difference between Otto, Ronotte and team frequencies collision version and Russian actual field movement version is in place of how magnetic field is made to move around a ring and drag electrons along collector coils. There is big difference in output current when the precise electrons flow is achieved. Also there is another big difference when the electrostatic field is introduced inside of toroid for making flow access to even more electrons from environment into collector coils.

In the video Wesley posted my understanding and explanation about TPU goes on this second design. And it is real working setup with current amplification of many times over collector coils just it will take time to appear in English translated documentation as it is still being worked on replications in Russian speaking countries.

Cheers!

@T-1000, what information are you referring to that makes you believe there is some recent success regarding this type of single frequency TPU. Yes, that is great in terms of reducing possible permutations, I'm all for more easily achieveable objectives... But...Some people in Russia...wich people may I ask ?? where are their information sharing ? These pictures, they ended up working device of just forgotten scuptures ??

You are explaining, I am listening, yet I do not see system yet... Perhaps you know more than I do about the russian forums.

I see Inogda's posts, 100 feet vertical of russian letters with no pictures or videos, I also see other baffled people responding with occasional pictures of sculptures.

I can make this, a 3 phased out of phase not necessarily 120 degrees type of circuit, duty could be controlled as well,  if you want ... I can even write a program that will sweep through everything possible in between those line and store some measureable unit in memory and graph that. But all this is useless unless device worked.

What makes you think all this un-necessary bells and whistle would accomplish ??

@ anybody who is following this TPU device closely and everywhere

Where is VIDEO PUDDING ??

Where is clear evidence of success from these russians ?? Because it seems as if everything went silent? and all those pictures are just non-functionnal.

Sorry for being so negative but whats the big deal about providing video proof, Kapanadze does it, so does Andriey and SM... Why now restrict evidence ??

@ Kaduci ( if you are still around)

Am I supposed to believe your claims and invest myself in your words alone ??

T-1000

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on October 16, 2013, 11:19:47 AM
@T-1000, what information are you referring to that makes you believe there is some recent success regarding this type of single frequency TPU. Yes, that is great in terms of reducing possible permutations, I'm all for more easily achieveable objectives... But...Some people in Russia...wich people may I ask ?? where are their information sharing ? These pictures, they ended up working device of just forgotten scuptures ??
Yes, that is correct, it is single frequency making magnetic tornado in the ring.
Please see Searl SEG to get idea on what is going on there - http://searlsolution.com/technology2.html and http://www.searlsolution.com/evidence2.html
It is mechanical version of TPU/gravity machine there.

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on October 16, 2013, 11:19:47 AM
You are explaining, I am listening, yet I do not see system yet... Perhaps you know more than I do about the russian forums.

I see Inogda's posts, 100 feet vertical of russian letters with no pictures or videos, I also see other baffled people responding with occasional pictures of sculptures.

Please be patient as it was picked up only recently with second replication of TPU in Russian speaking countries so in terms of information sharing it will take time.
I am sharing everything openly much as I can to bring in practical way... ;)

Cheers!