Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Revolution

Started by hartiberlin, March 02, 2012, 06:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Hi there,

I would like to add my understanding in how TPU works as a gift to everyone who are trying hard to build it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KEBOC4coQ#t=29m41s
Hopefully it will help to finish the long mission of power and multiple fields generation from magnetic vortices in toroid shape generators.

Cheers!

FatBird

This design is so FAR OFF it isn't even funny.  SM said if 1 little thing is even a tiny bit off, it WON'T WORK.
This design is 87 MILES OFF.  Look at the pictures below to see what I mean.

Bruce TPU thought his "great design" would work too, but it has been 3 years now and NOTHING.

T-1000

Quote from: FatBird on October 13, 2013, 06:23:51 PM
This design is so FAR OFF it isn't even funny.  SM said if 1 little thing is even a tiny bit off, it WON'T WORK.
This design is 87 MILES OFF.  Look at the pictures below to see what I mean.

Bruce TPU thought his "great design" would work too, but it has been 3 years now and NOTHING.

There are two designs followed in Russia.
One is Otto version the second is more close Steven Marks and close to particle accelerator way with the taste of magnetic tornado (Searl SEG way).

The difference between Otto, Ronotte and team frequencies collision version and Russian actual field movement version is in place of how magnetic field is made to move around a ring and drag electrons along collector coils. There is big difference in output current when the precise electrons flow is achieved. Also there is another big difference when the electrostatic field is introduced inside of toroid for making flow access to even more electrons from environment into collector coils.

In the video Wesley posted my understanding and explanation about TPU goes on this second design. And it is real working setup with current amplification of many times over collector coils just it will take time to appear in English translated documentation as it is still being worked on replications in Russian speaking countries.

Cheers!

Hoppy

Here is a video I made replicating SM's 6" TPU two years ago. Mine is a fake made up of NICAD batteries and an inverter made from a small transformer. Looks very similar to SM's TPU in the attached pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_3SRc8uaYo

cap100nf

Hi Kaduci

Thank you for sharing all the info.
Can you please tell me if the duty cycle is fixed @50% for the three phases?
What is the distance to the lower copper ring from the top ring, is it critical?

Regards

Kent