Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on March 30, 2012, 08:24:44 PM
I dare to say that some of these fellows , if the Bessler Wheel were to drop into their lap in pieces that they could not construct it with the proper principle intact .

I've long been an advocate of Bessler having known more than one way to do it.
One reason why is that his clues have always baffled everyone. And with what I'm working on, I'm going more with one principle than being overly concerned with his clues. There are different ways the same thing can be built. And in the end, they'll probably find there are different ways that a gravity wheel can work.

christo4_99

The TRUTH is baffling ... lies are believable . So then , we shall search the known literature and find the secrets to creating force ?

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on March 31, 2012, 11:10:36 AM
The TRUTH is baffling ... lies are believable . So then , we shall search the known literature and find the secrets to creating force ?

This would probably be something for you guys to discuss. I am working on
something and would probably be narrow minded as a result.

Jim     

johnny874

Chrsito,
One thing I found out in the other forum is that nobody likes listening to an explanation.
When I tried explaining it in the other forum, I got attacked by one person who claimed to be defending themself and then they started asking me questions. One question showed they lacked even a basic understanding of mechanical principles.
With 2 drawings, an understanding of the mechanics can be gained. and as the principle is better understood so do Bessler's clues become easier to understand.
When John Collins asked about the number 5, he stated his opinion. It seemed some people were confrontational over this when if people do not make their opinions known without fear of retribution, then Bessler's work might be better understood
With the number 5. some people took it to be a pentagram. This got me to do a web search of pentagram and free masons. Anyone can search this and read it for themselves. This could be one example of looking for symbolism. It seems with Bessler, if you look for it, you will find religion. This could be because Jesus said symbolism was for the devil.
To find an alternate meaning, only 5 planets are visible with the naked eye. And anyone looking at the planetarium of his time would have known what was missing. The apparent backwards motion of the planet Mars. From the Earth, there is a period of it's orbit where it seems to move backwards. This would be the only unique physical characteristic of the 5 planets if you were to watch them.
Then I guess you are asking yourself, what in a wheel could move forward and backwards and yet maintain the same movement ? There is an answer but it is not a simple one.

Jim

christo4_99

I am so sick of the guys involved in this ....40 years beating a dead horse ! I've decided to invent the thing , never give any recognition to the people who are already famous for failing to discover it and then move on . Seriously . This goes out to everyone involved : You know who you are ;)
I may have started out with this thing on the wrong foot . But sooner or later I got a real feel for it . I had some ideas , one of which seemed very promising but just as I was planning to start building it I found something in Bessler's material that I had never noticed . I had to give it a lot of weight because of where it came from . So basically what I'm saying is I abandoned my own ideas and concentrated on this one thing . Now , I've put a lot of thought into it and I possibly have a mental grasp of the principle that Bessler discovered , mind you , NOT based on my own ideas . So whoever is working on this puzzle ... I ask you : Are you overestimating yourself , your abilities and your ideas to the point that you don't see or understand what the father of all of this ( Bessler ) has said and tried to convey ? By all means leave religion ( the key ) at the door ... surely to dishonor the inventor ... surely so that the blind can lead the blind ... surely as a result we must all climb out of the pit , all who take the given advice of these fools . They chime in from time to time to remind themselves of how important they are supposed to be ... somewhere . They are not  "on it " so to speak . I am "on it " . I will deliver .