Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centripetal Force Yealds Over Unity

Started by MoRo, March 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi moro, thanks for sharing again the videos, I don't see any issues with what your showing, as matthew jones said, looks like 3 or 4 times more work out than in.
I was going to post his video link, but he made them private, so much for sharing freely, i have them saved though, hehe.
I'm trying to think up another way than those gears you show for power take off.
I am surprised nobody is building this device or something along the lines of it, unless they have and are not sharing.
Thanks for sharing anything you have to offer moro, it is the way to true freedom.
peace love light
tyson

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi moro, just wanted to add a few more thoughts.
I am trying to figure out what to use to build a small test model of something like the bouncer.
Though I would also like to highlight, that we almost didn't even need to test the bouncer or your bike type setup to show greater work out than in, though it was tested to be sure.
Reason i say this, is because when the full rotation pendulum is rotated, there is never any substantial mechanical feedback directed back to the primary drive motor or said another way, there is no reflection back to the source when extracting work from the downward movements created by the triangular structure as a whole.
Someone else had a similar idea, though using a central rotating wheel and at the periphery of this, are fan blades attached to generators and the central wheel is driven by a motor which rotates these periphery wind generators.
When these wind generators power a load and the fan blades slow down, very little mechanical force is reflected back to the main drive motor rotating the whole structure, which should achieve a similar effect of greater work out than in, just as the bouncer and your bicycle tests.
Food for thought, if anyone plans on giving it any, hehe.
peace love light
tyson

MoRo

OK you happy people... Here are some measurements of the bicycle setup:

http://youtu.be/oRrtJg6dkSo

Enjoy... and keep the suggestions coming. ;)

I'd personally love to see someone apply all this to a Bedini motor setup on the input, with extra batteries charging on the output.

And don't forget the output is on the slow side, but it is very powerful... And YES you can have extremely powerful forces at very slow speeds... for example, would anyone doubt the power behind continental drift.

I can't do it all my self.

MoRo

AlanA

Hello MoRo,

Thank you very much for your two new videos. In the first new video everybody gets an imagination about the output force. The last question for me is how much power is necessary to get the bike in motion an keep it running. So you make it really exciting  ;)
Jan  :)