Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Parallel Charging Shows Overunity

Started by ibpointless2, January 11, 2011, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Ib and all:
    I'm still wanting to know just how much energy can be obtained from the large shiny plate place high up in the air.  The two plates and a capacitor in between has not really been shown to work too well or replicated to a usable degree.  Or has it???
   The beach sand cement cells that I just made are working great, and they may work even better connected to the right capacitor bank. I'm having good luck so far lighting the leds direct.  Free energy, running 24/7...

I made a battery recharger-holder for the Captret a while back that uses a straight 1/2 inch pvc water pipe with screw caps on the ends. I place 7  1.5 volt AA batteries inside. I can charge them all off of the 12 volt wall adapter. But, the idea was to connect it to the captret and see it I can make it act as an antenna that would absorb some Aether and convert it to charge the batteries, and keep the captret going too.  Parallel charging.... 
Just like how capacitors bounce back, batteries also do it to some degree, as well as a captret, the cement cells are doing it also.  Probably due to the same reasons, they all converting the surrounding Aether to usable power.

ibpointless2

The key to tapping the Aether is to use capacitors or that it is what I'm seeing. Looking at the Tesla patent it looks like a capacitor, one plate is in the air and the other plate is in the ground. Tesla even mentions using a circuit like system tap would short out the capacitor after it has built up high enough charge and dumping that charge in a battery so that radiant energy can charge the battery and do work. Tesla looks like he's using the potential difference between the earth and the ground, and that can be high voltage depending how far you go up.

Tesla also mentions that the cell collects energy from sun too. This reminds me of the work of people who grew plants in the dark. http://www.energeticforum.com/agriculture/5473-growing-plants-total-darkness.html

Robert

Could Pomerleau's coil and these caps be using the same fundamentals?

fritz

Charging Caps......

The capacity of electrolytic caps might even change with temperature / barometric pressure.
As we have Q=C*U - a cap charged with voltage v1 will increase its voltage if the capcity decreases and vice-versa.
Another effect is that such cap is no ideal component.
If you short it - the net charge at the output terminal is 0. This doesn´t mean that the energy stored in the cap is zero.
If you take that into account - and the effect that the isolation conductivity is not homogenous - its quit natural that a cap
changes its voltage after being short-circuited.