Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just simple buoyancy wheel

Started by Rafael Ti, March 15, 2012, 03:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: Rafael Ti on March 16, 2012, 03:26:59 PM
Hi Jim
This is a good idea with "water lubrication" as the pressure on gasket may be to high.
I've posted this picture to another forum and one of my colleagues noticed that for buoyancy force to have an effect the water must have access to underneath of the float (the wheel in here is a conjunction of several floats). This requirement is not fully complied in my design... so I've changed some things. Now every second compartment has a couple of holes which allow water to pour into that compartment. In that way water has an access to underneath of each "float" and we are clear with physics  :) ... Also this system may help to "lubricate" the gasket by reducing pressure on it.

Raphael,
Another thought is similar to a Ferris Wheel. If the floats are spaced properly, the supporting "frame work / wheel" could provide the necessary water barrier.
The attached diagram is simple but shows the basic ideas. Something like denim (blue jeans) would make a good seal.
The material could stay wet to help seal while allowing enough leakage to stay lubricated.
It is something possible because of the difference in density of the floats and water. This would determine the lift in net force which could be considered against energy loss due to design requirements.

Jim

p.s. I got the seal idea from labrynth packing on steam turbines.