Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone Heard Of A 'Magnetic Iron Wire Oscillator'?

Started by Eighthman, March 24, 2012, 04:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: Bob Smith on March 25, 2012, 08:33:05 PM
Microcontroller, you energetic roller!
A challenge, is this? Or am I amiss?
Okay, I'm gonna stop - too late in the day for poetic waxing, but maybe later...

To be truthful, I've tried different setups with varying degrees of success, but the ones that have been fruitful have involved copper wire.

That said, I've come to some conclusions which I'd like to pull together --
1. Iron is capable of picking up the earth's magnetic field - no secret there.
2. Metal wire can pick up radiant energy from the sun, and this radiant energy can be scaled up, voltage multiplied using caps and diodes - no secret there either.
3. Pulsed DC at the right frequency with sharp transient pos and neg spikes can create an imbalance in the aether, and with the right setup, the aether will pour in cold electricity in its efforts to restore the balance - old hat for anyone who's watched Bearden's videos or read his work.
4. The AV plug has a useful place in harnessing cold electricity (and blocking out the hot).
5. A Tesla pancake coil has important properties...
6. Here's a thought: what is our best battery - is it earth's ambience? What does this really mean for lead-acid batteries?

I'll leave it at that for now.  Still trying to pull it all together.
Bob

Info I keep coming across leads me to think all of the above is very good and important to consider.   One thing I think may be missing is an efficient down converter, special diode or valve to get the most from aether.

braden

I think this is where the TPU and Coler device secrets lie. If you find the resonance of a magnet  inside a metal coil it will lead to the results we have seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUJza3l8rmU

Eighthman

I built a copy of the Roy Meyers absorber - "Fig. 8" to be exact.  You have iron wires connecting two horseshoe magnets and zinc plates.  I discovered that by simply switching the iron wire in the middle (using a clip lead to tap) I could produce a nice half volt spike on a 'scope.

The question is why and how - and is this significant?  Somehow, I appear to be making pulses just by opening and closing an unpowered circuit.  (see Rex research for a good copy of Meyers patent)