Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

The PICKLE thing is particularly hilarious. I have shown where this reference originated.

NEVER have I brought it up initially myself...... it is ROSEMARY AINSLIE who repeatedly references some PICKLE out of her own perverted insane fantasies about the size of my...or rather Cheeseburger's.... sexual organs, and the only time that I "refer" to any PICKLES is when the idiot troll pervert AINSLIE makes some insane sexual slur as she has done above.

EVERY TIME she refers to a "Pickle" she is referring not to anything I said, ever, but to the post in the image below. EVERY TIME she refers to a "Pickle" she sticks her foot further down her own throat.

EVERY TIME she refers to me as "Brian (or Bryan) Little" she makes a bigger fool of herself. She can't even check her own "facts" and get the DATE OF THE SUMMER SOLSTICE right, much less her identification of me as Mr. Little. He is really going to be amazed when he finds out what the lying idiot troll Rosemary Ainslie has said about him, in her deluded insane lying fantasy that I am he.

Don't you realize, AINSLIE and SOCK PUPPET, that all of this is going into a public database, which will be made available to ANY and EVERYONE who has an interest in AINSLIE or her idiotic fooling around with electronic components?

Ainslie has not a shred of evidence or support for her accusations and claims. But I have proof of everything I say, in my Rosemary Ainslie database, almost 10 GB at this point, and growing daily. I am still in the process of uploading it to my filesharing site, but much of it is there already, as a series of zipfiles.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b43c5te5tq5xx

Magluvin

Quote from: Yousaidwhat on December 01, 2012, 01:59:45 PM
@Mrsean

:D

"Guys,

I see that Magsy the munificent - that member at OU.com who is excessively endowed with copious quantities of mediocrity - is concerned that anyone at all is laughing at our 'ickle pickle' and any such references.  I see his point.  Most UNFAIR of me.  I need to revise my standards.

Here's my best effort.

My dear sweet little 'ickle Pickle' or TinselKoala - Bryan Little - whichever you prefer,

I am so, SO sorry that you've got this insatiable fixation on your average pickled gherkin. I'm not actually a botanist - but I'm reasonably certain that the most of your genetic makeup is NOT based on plant life.  And if you're a mutation - of sorts - then FEEL PROUD.  There's always merit in individuality. 

And I'm MORE than happy to pretend that you're big.  ACTUALLY.  1560 pickles squared is CERTAINLY bigger than the 72 squared - that you claimed previously.  So.  Take comfort in that thought.

Rosie Pose

Added the 'square'.  Gross oversight - and resulting in GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT.  But I've corrected it."
::)
Maybe you should use that as your cover letter for your 'papers'. ;)   

Im sure that everyone that you present your papers and claims to will become much more interested in your papers and claims using this as a cover.. ;)

Use it to show your maturity and professionalism. ;)

It would be good to show them this side of you. ;)

Always just be yourself.  ;)

So they know what to expect later on if they get involved with you. ::)

Magsy

Magluvin

TinselKoala

For your amusement: The Great Nebula in Orion, imaged in early November from my backyard observatory.

Telescope: Celestron EdgeHD 9.25" on CGEM mount, guided with Orion SSAG/Stark Labs PhD. Imager: imaged through Meade RGBL filters with the Orion Parsec 8300M monochrome CCD imager. Software: acquired and processed in Stark Labs Nebulosity, further processed in PixInsight LE.  Exposure: about an hour in each of the RGB and L subframes for around 4 hours total, not including the necessary dark frames. This is a small .png of the original .tiff file.

This is a star formation zone where the new stars have blown away the surrounding dust and gas. Shock waves from ionized hydrogen emit the reds, doubly-ionized Oxygen fluoresces green from the UV emitted by the new stars, and the rest of the colors emerge from the interplay of the emission from the ions and the stars themselves, and the reflections from the cold dust and gas.
This nebula is the slightly fuzzy "star" that is the middle point of light in the "sword" dangling from the Belt of the great hunter Orion.

TinselKoala

Here's a wide-angle context shot showing all three "stars" in the Sword. The "running man" nebula, the Great Nebula, and the beautiful multiple system Nair al-Saif.

Same imaging system and processing, different telescope: the Megrez 90 apochromatic refractor.