Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Can anyone tell me what the idiot Ainslie is on about now? What the devil is she talking about?

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on December 07, 2012, 08:26:43 AM
Thanks TK, I will be looking into all that later on today.

I kind of thought that you would help, you seem like that sort of person.

I thought I seemed like a Fucking Ignorant Moron sort of person to you. Or was that  some other Webby?

How's the secret forum coming along? Got any self runners yet?
;)

mrsean2k

@tk my interpretation is that her humiliating sock puppet YSW is now being moderated. At least we can hope.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on December 07, 2012, 11:29:52 AM
With Electronics that would be me TK :)

Things are very interesting. ;)
"Things are very interesting. ;) "

So that's a "NO" then.... or maybe "I can't talk because of the NDA I had to sign".  ::)

I've done a bit more research and I think you can set up a multi-channel liquid and gas pressure monitoring and logging system using Arduino, some cheap analog pressure transducers, including a Parallax 2-line LCD display and logging data to your computer, for something like 100 dollars US, depending on the sensors and how many you need.
I know how to make mechanical force-type pressure sensors easily and cheaply but these aren't going to be what you need, I think. You can get your mechanical forces from digital and spring scales easily enough.

My daily consulting fee for this kind of stuff is 350 dollars US per day plus expenses. But if I waive the charge to you.... and get a receipt.... I might be able to take it off my taxes, as a charitable donation to a religious institution.... the Church of Wayne.
;D

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 07, 2012, 06:28:37 AM
you mendacious godtarded troll...  ::) post a quote of me doing what you claim or shut your sodding face.

god hates liars magtard... and yet you continue to lie thereby demonstrating you don't believe in nor fear your god.

Just the fact that you come here and hammer on TK, in this thread mostly, is proof enough. You are seen as defending Rose by posting issues that TK is falsifying claims against Rose, when he posts. You may not be mentioning Rose in your posts, but it doesnt mean you are just here to 'try' and point out that TK is wrong , every chance you get.

Or are you just being a dick and this is your favorite place to puke after that 18 pack?

Clearly you are wrong about most everything. A waste of page space. ;)

Mags