Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Video: Working Gravity Wheel?

Started by 4Tesla, March 29, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maw2432

If there is an air blower near by it is not shown in video shadows.   Maybe there is also a one-way bearing being used that makes this work?
Bill

WilbyInebriated

oh here we go again... ::)
what? no skeptics hollering "it's fishing wire!"?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Low-Q

Quote from: maw2432 on March 30, 2012, 06:09:34 AM
If there is an air blower near by it is not shown in video shadows.   Maybe there is also a one-way bearing being used that makes this work?
Bill
If there is a one way bearing, these bearings does not run by them self just because they cannot turn the wrong way. No shadows doesn't mean that there isnt a air blower there. And it does not have to be powered by air at all. Look at the persons sweater it does not move from air blow.

The key question is: Why should he edit the sound in the video at all? It is still noisy, so it couldn't be for that reason. I see no other reason why he should but hiding any suspicious sounds from anything that powers the wheel. There is also no reason why this wheel would work at all in the first place - solely by gravity and magnetism.

However, I cannot refuse anyone to believe what they want, but I take the freedom to encourage people to use common sense.

Vidar

Gwandau

Guys,

this is quite an easy experiment to validate.
Anyone with a normal garage workshop will create such a wheel in an hour, and neos do we all have.

I might just test it for fun. Nothing to lose but your ego, and that's not a loss worth grieving. ;D

Gwandau

ALVARO_CS

I experimented once with such a setup.
The ball or roller just get to the max sticking point and stays there, fixed.
Once fixed, no more movement, neither in the ball nor in the wheel
video analisys is OK but experimentation is better.
cheers