Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LED Power Sources...Investigations using LED's as input source power

Started by Peanutbutter29, April 01, 2012, 12:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter29

A couple more goodies.  Got a little bit of oscillation with another variation.  Still nothing impressive, nonetheless an oscillation with LED as source.

14" from 13wPC bulb (15 foot candle).
Pics shown on link of circuit, oscilloscope connection and oscillation ring down
Settings on scope .5v / div. and .2us Horizontal
If you decrease sample rate (lower freq.) until this ring looks similar to a thin spike. It repeats about every 2-3 divisions (forgot to shoot that)

Pics of circuit and oscilloscope connection:  http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/billmckraken/LED%20Power/

This uses the same charge pump design for the C and Power, but will not continue to store as power is used for oscillation.  Max V @ 15 foot candles was 170mV.  I don't have any other coils sitting here to try either, but just a proof of concept I guess.  I'll try in the daylight tomorrow.
thanks

Also, some confirmation on color trapping possibly energy. to help these produce.  2 yellow LED's.  same V and ma rating.  Same wavelength.  One clear and one normal yellow coating.  Clear = 10mv in 15 foot candle (regulator circuit of 2).  Yellow = 35mv in 15 foot candle (regulator circuit of 2).  So it would seem there may be something to color.

LanHarjochee

You can as a matter of fact they sell some that can be directly connected into your cigar lighter jack and are turned on and off with led strip lighting a button you would just need to extend the wire to reach all the way to the front you could also just take the jack out and connect it to the positive and negative wires going to the jack and get the power from there and just put an external switch somewhere on your dashto turn them on and off but led strip lighting outdoor i would honestly recomend connecting them to your 12v led light bars headlights or foglights if you have any it will save you the time of having to run all that wire all the way to the front and you wont need any extra switches or nothing :P