Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

A)can you tell me why your being such an E.O.A? Give me a question of equivalent sense as the one i asked you and we,re on @sarkeizen.B)what happened to B?come back to B and face B @sarkeizen.you must change your theory C) written E= 0.059/2 log a1/a2 (by sienko & plane chemistry,principals and applications 3rd edition page 304,nernst equation) and therefore predicted E = 0.059/2 log a( 1/2 O2)1 p1/a( 1/2 O2)2 p1(this is the formula for the wikipedia O2 conc.cell)

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on December 30, 2013, 04:09:17 PM
A)can you tell me why your being such an E.O.A?
That would be you.  I asked you a simple question and you have attempted to dodge it forever.  No reason really why.
B)what happened to B?come back to B and face B @sarkeizen.you must change your theory
Explain, B sounded just like another one of your stupid dodges...so does anything you type...because until today that's all you have done.
C) written E= 0.059/2 log a1/a2 (by sienko & plane chemistry,principals and applications 3rd edition page 304,nernst equation)
Wow, was that so hard?  Why did it take you months asshole?  So now I've actually got something to read yay.  Assuming the book exists and I can find one.

profitis

A) i had to dodge it.all my textbooks are so overused that they,re lying around in tatters.only found the cover page with authors now.still want that koffee? :-). B)B was your thing @sarkeizen.you said that a kelvin violation would affect your theory and since you now know how to build one and which book to use to help you build one tell us how its going to affect it.cmon,dont leave us in suspense. C)you only made it harder for yourself ya'know.now you have to run around looking for sienko&plane 3rd edition when you couldve pulled any electrochemistry,physical chemistry,or analytical chemistry textbook from the shelf instead,like i kept trying to tell you all along man.silly-silly @sarkeizen.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on December 31, 2013, 02:53:43 AM
A) i had to dodge it.
Please answer the question.  Did you observe the device operating eternally at the time I asked the question?
you said that a kelvin violation would affect your theory
Not quite.  I said that information theory makes Philips belief, that he has created a 2LOT violating MD device highly unlikely.  It's stronger evidence than Philips beliefs.  Whether that has anything to do with batteries is another matter.
you only made it harder for yourself ya'know.now you have to run around looking for sienko&plane 3rd edition
Seriously?  How long does it take you to order a book or reserve it from a library?  I clocked it at under 10 minutes.  You trolled for three months.  Asshole.

profitis

A)yes B)whoooar! Are you saying that the class of cells discussed here fall more in line with information theory than the proposed quenco?talk to me @sarkeizen.i know you,ve been calculating a whole lotta shit under the desk.C)yeah but the phonecall costed you,and now you have to hope that either the delivery guy or the library guy didnt misplace that book or worse,puke over it.silly.