Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

mr sarkeizen mr sarkeizen,please calm down sir..im saying you, have to demonstrate to us,the validity of your kelvin statement for your battery titled,'oxygen concentration cell'.your battery sir.you may do this theoreticaly if a demonstration is 'inconvenient' sir.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 03, 2014, 01:51:04 PM
mr sarkeizen mr sarkeizen,please calm down sir
Uh...right.  In what way wasn't I calm?
Quoteim saying you, have to demonstrate to us,the validity of your kelvin statement
Which kelvin statement and does that mean you have given up on your statement about textbooks necessitating eternal batteries?

profitis

A) in a polygraph way. B) im talking about kelvins statement about the 2nd law thermodynamics @ sarkeizen(youre the defence lawyer for info theory right?more like the accused now right?) and no i havent given up my statement,just boosted it by your inability to demonstrate or theoreticaly prove(how hard can this be?) that a battery named by establishment papers obeys the said kelvin statement.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 03, 2014, 04:49:18 PM
A) in a polygraph way
Yawn...you're imagining things again troll-boy.
i havent given up my statement,
Then we can talk about whatever you're on about when you either provide a formal logical argument for your prior stated position OR admit you can't support your statement.  Remember you said that I didn't have to build anything for you to make your argument.  I just need to read textbooks.  You want me to show you where you said that?  Hmmm?  No?

Anyway since you SAID all I needed to do was read textbooks, my building anything has to be part of some *other* point (or is inessential for this point).  Right?  So we will leave your other point (or your inessential argument to this point) aside until you finish your first one.  Ok?  Great.

profitis

@sarkeizen..why do we have to finish the first point first?youre still waiting for that book to arrive at the library so technicly and realisticly the first point is on hold until youve checked on it.thus we havent much option but to switch(roles actualy) to the 2nd point,which is in support of the 1st point anyway so technicly we,re still busy with the 1st point when switching(roles actualy) to the 2nd point anyway,,,troll-boy.