Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

im going to tell you exactly what im doing @sarkeizen.im no longer arguing my point about textbooks supporting and predicting and mentioning a kelvin violator, im showing it.

Philip Hardcastle

@profitis, well you seem to have won the longest argument in history, and despite your use of theory and text books your view is right that building it is certainly the proof that is needed. Good luck to you.

Similarly with sebby and quenco.

Having done the sebby experiment repeatedly within a small circle the time has come to go public, so I am offering a limited edition 10W sebby on my site. They will be made in Beijing (subject to discussions with the manufacturer).

www.quentron.com

With 100 professional units out there the World can no longer deny the 2lot violation.

As soon as I can I will also start selling quenco, depending on the progress over the next few months re batch c.

Of course mass demonstrated 2lot violation by the sebby will no doubt ignite world wide interest in the quenco, and that will finally deliver the proper resources it deserves.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 06, 2014, 02:24:03 PM
im going to tell you exactly what im doing @sarkeizen.
Probably not.
im no longer arguing my point about textbooks supporting and predicting and mentioning a kelvin violator, im showing it.
So are you intending support your point about textbooks necessitating the existence of and ability to build eternal batteries?  Or not?

Quote from: stupidest man on earth
your view is right that building it is certainly the proof that is needed.
Not if your point is that "You only need textbooks to show..." which is what profitis said...also if the thing in question is "eternal life".  How do you test that *strictly empirically* without taking eternity? Karl Popper and I would both like to know.

I never really understand the moronic arrogance of people like Philip but that might be a good thing you know.

profitis

definitely one of the longest arguments in history @phillip,beginning over 100years or so ago at the time when these laws were certified.certainly the first time in history that someone has pointed out a working perpetual motion device of the 2nd kind supported by wikipedia and ironicly thanks to sarkeizen for steering my attention there.i gues its you,me,sarkeizen,not to mention lumen who all played a role in the serendipity here,destined to culminate in the wikipedia paper,and from the wikipedia paper to hundred other papers on same subject.beautiful @phill,beautiful.wonder what the repercussions will be? Will wiki now 'correct' that paper? Will all the others? Lol!

profitis

intending support?lol @sarkeizen show me one higher education science textbook that doesnt support the wikipedia cell,the cell that you cant and wont kill.whats with your obsession with eternity man quit being silly.show me an electrochemical cell that doesnt self-discharge one iota over ten years and youve already got a winner @sarkein,no other type electrochemical cell behaves this way(except other kelvin violators).show me a cell that gives energy from say ten percent corrosion and 90percent kelvin-bust that rusts completely dead in 17years and youve still got a winner economy.whaddaya complaining bowt, eternity man,pah!