Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Hardcastle

Thanks Hope.

Back to the topic of this thread,

www.quentron.com

I have posted a schematic, some plots, and an explanation of the breakthrough Sebby Ice design on the site.

Also I am posting details of the room temp Sebby experiment.

I will be working to add to the info on the site for some time to come.

We are encouraging groups from around the World to become manufacturers of this open technology.

Phil

TinselKoala

So the whole Stanford NanoFab Lab thing didn't work out so well, did it. They are still laughing about you there, you know.

profitis

@hope,a 2nd law destruction isnt ontopic? Sure we can take the argument to another place and make space for the ghostly activity here,but what for?this thread was dead for months before lumen lit the fire and sarkeizen fueled it.no-one is stopping you from having a say.

profitis

@sarkeizen yes i can..with the following statement derived from textbooks:'all equi-pressure same-gaseous electrode over/underpotential differential galvanic cells necessitate violation of kelvin-law'..you must collapse this profitis statement to be able to prove that textbooks cannot help you build a perpetuum mobilum.

sarkeizen

Quote from: Hope on February 26, 2014, 04:54:57 AM
We here are interested in the topic not your dribble.   
No offense but what Phillip posts is just as repetitive and dull, the only difference is in frequency.  I could easy show this with post after vacuous post of his and his similar inability to argue his point.

Find a live chat room and discuss it or decide to drop it.
IMHO this is harmless fun which pretty much describes the vast majority of what goes on at Overunity.  Let's not kid ourselves, nobody here is doing serious research.  Almost nobody seems to, from where I stand  have the slightest idea as to how.

That said, I don't mind dropping this if to bothers you so much.  After all Profitis conceded my point a few days ago.

Quote from: sarkeizen on January 05, 2014, 10:16:20 AM
Since all I am arguing is that you can't support that statement strictly using textbooks and formal logic.
Quote from: profitis on February 23, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
@sarkeizen.i cannot come to you with a textbook argument for a 2nd law breach using textbook words

Cheers. :D