Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 23, 2014, 11:14:46 PM
I stopped posting here on a regular basis when this thread was taken over by trolls.
It's funny how people fabricate reasons they are not doing something.  Anyone who actually reads this thread end-to-end will see that the vast majority of Philips postings could be expressed as "Wait and see" and "I am right why question me".   It's pretty easy to see how that quickly runs out of steam without resorting to "It was the Trolz who kept me from being here"
At the appropriate time I will provide an update and links to a commerce site where people can purchase products.
If "never" is an appropriate time then that's probably one of the most likely predictions you've made.
QuoteIn the meantime I would appreciate that people do not go to the vile extent of cowardly accusing or speculating that I am either wrong, a fool, or a fraudster.
Saying "This is be here on day X" or "I will have millions of dollars before month Y" does make you at least WRONG.  Saying it year after year is evidence that you are a fool or a fraudster.  I get that somehow you don't have much more than high-school level maths (or a ridiculously narrow subset above that) but considering how often you want to be respected on your credentials it's interesting how quick you are to discard other peoples.
(baseless casual speculations that some might take as accusations).
Either met expectations increase your odds of being correct or they don't.  I expect someone who's wrong, a fool, delusional or a fraudster to make many predictions and meet none of them.  Hence the likelihood of you being one of those three must increase with every failure.  Ergo such accusations are not baseless.  QED.

MarkE

Take it for what you will:  Mr. Hardcastle's web site is gone completely.  EasyWhoIs shows that his web site's former URL  www.quentron.com is available.

sarkeizen

Quote from: MarkE on May 12, 2014, 11:44:22 PM
Take it for what you will:  Mr. Hardcastle's web site is gone completely.  EasyWhoIs shows that his web site's former URL  www.quentron.com is available.
I guess all we have left are wonderful memories...like this.

MarkE

Quote from: sarkeizen on May 13, 2014, 10:15:18 PM
I guess all we have left are wonderful memories...like this.
I don't know what possessed him to think that he would get a big temperature drop through a very small distance into the middle of something.  It would really have been something if he had first observed something like that happening instead of just hypothesizing that it would happen.  Unless he has completely spent out his retirement nest egg, I doubt we have seen the last of Mr. Hardcastle.

sarkeizen

Quote from: MarkE on May 13, 2014, 10:35:37 PM
I don't know what possessed him to think that he would get a big temperature drop through a very small distance into the middle of something.  It would really have been something if he had first observed something like that happening instead of just hypothesizing that it would happen.  Unless he has completely spent out his retirement nest egg, I doubt we have seen the last of Mr. Hardcastle.
He claims to have observed it on some other device.  People here have had all sorts of ideas as to the mechanism, which are hard to determine if they coincide with Phillips ideas chiefly because Philips ideas are poorly described and he doesn't really explain much.

For me I'm a mathematician and I've read over a fair bit of the work regarding information theory and Maxwell Demon-like devices and I'd say that there's little reason to believe that one could construct such a device.  Philips handwaving argument was that this is a *quantum* effect and so is immune to objections.  My counter is that such a device could be turned into a kind of computation device one that could break some of the known limitations on quantum computing devices.  So by extension it's "quantumness" can't solve the inability to create a MD device.