Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on June 02, 2014, 10:36:43 PM
years ago, by me,documented here @markE.your not a gambler? you sounded like  a roulette numbers expert a few posts ago.what would you have to lose?nothing,because either the guy would build a magical unicorn or you'd get a good laugh at his own humiliation.both ways you gain something.
Or he's a psychotic nutter who presents a danger to himself and others.  I think the thorazine and security approach is safest.  As for you, you should conduct your experiments before you offer conclusions on their results.

Philip Hardcastle

Troll all you want to pointless and Sarcastic, but on 20th August I will reclaim this thread with a World shattering announcement.

To be perfectly frank you are both without manners or respect of others, this inane to and fro should be done on a thread for your topic.

@profitis, I asked you in the other thread to answer a simple question about the device you have been ranting on about for months, you ignored my question and came here to continue stupid bating of Sarkeizen (aka E-man). If you go back to that thread and answer my question I will respond.

No more until 20th August here.

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 03, 2014, 02:22:01 AM
Troll all you want to pointless and Sarcastic, but on 20th August I will reclaim this thread with a World shattering announcement.
Yawn.  Go home Philip.  You are drunk.
QuoteTo be perfectly frank you are both without manners or respect of others, this inane to and fro should be done on a thread for your topic.
Next time call it "quentron propaganda".  I'll be sure to keep my comments in the non-propaganda threads.  Deal?
or after.

MarkE

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 03, 2014, 02:22:01 AM

To be perfectly frank you are both without manners or respect of others, this inane to and fro should be done on a thread for your topic.

@profitis, I asked you in the other thread to answer a simple question about the device you have been ranting on about for months, you ignored my question and came here to continue stupid bating of Sarkeizen (aka E-man). If you go back to that thread and answer my question I will respond.

Mr. Hardcastle, you have made a number of announcements, and announced announcements.  What you have not done is produced evidence that supports your claims.  The spinny things from around 2008 never panned out.  The vacuum tube thing from around 2011 did not pan out.  The thin layers concept from 2012 did not pan out.  If you were ever to come up with solid evidence that backs your extraordinary claims, then those claims would get much better notice.

profitis

A working replicated karpen pile or relative of a working replicated karpen pile with zero political consensus about its fuel is highly likely to be successful mr sarkeizen.your an idiot.