Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 04, 2014, 10:26:20 PM
@Sarkeizen, I chose to discuss with you on the basis that you would have some manners. Since you chose to be rude and sarcastic I will end the conversation now.
Philip, you have engaged in both shunning and mockery of myself and others on this board.  In addition you have delivered, in a somewhat public forum an actual threat to my livelihood.

I'm not a princess, I don't need to be treated like one.  Nor do I need someone forgetting to curtsy as an excuse to make a quick exit but if you think you are lecturing from some imagined high-ground here then you are sadly mistaken.

You can stay or go.  How much of your argument I take down is directly proportional to how much you are willing to show.

So is "quantum mechanism" an acceptable term?

MarkE

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 04, 2014, 10:12:31 PM
@MarkE, I think I have given before detail of the asymmetry of the Sebithenco that leads to its ratchet nature. I see no point in listening to you tell me what cannot work when I already have lots that do. In any case there will be an announcement on the subject of commercial devices on 20th August 2014.
Mr. Hardcastle, I have pointed out three things:

1. You appear to be arguing that your device can differentiate energy based on voltage potentials.  Is that what you are arguing?
2. That voltage potential between two points does not define relative energy.
3. That 2. is well demonstrated by Dr. Brillioun in his circa 1958 treatise on the notion of using a diode to attempt to harvest Johnson Noise.

If 1. is correct, then from 2. and 3. we should have little expectation that you have a device that can perform as a working Maxwell Demon.  You may not believe 2.  If you do not, then I suggest that you research the Brillioun diode and its close relative:  the Feynman ratchet.

sarkeizen

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 04, 2014, 10:12:31 PM
I see no point in listening
The problem, in a nutshell.

A decent litmus for a crank is their insistence on open-mindedness...for theories that aren't theirs.

I mean look at profitis - same problem he thinks he's observed something and nothing can shake his faith.   Philip seems capable of at least entertaining the idea that profitis is wrong (assuming they're not the same person) but doubt his own ideas?  THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE.  Psychics, religious people.  Same.  Thing.

Philip Hardcastle

@Mark, you seem to think you know more than I do about the subject I am employed full time on for many years, you may mean well but you come across as being arrogant and condescending. I am comfortable with what I know and the people who I deal with professionally, and you should perhaps ask yourself why I have spent years and piles on money if I did not have some extreme reason for my confidence. It beggars belief that your advice would be news to me, or that you would imagine I would suddenly shout out that I have wasted the time of dozens of people, years of research when I should have just asked you.

I simply have nothing more to discuss with you, all I can show you is my success, and no doubt until 20th August you will continue to tell people that I am wrong, misguided, ignorant and a geologist, just as you seem to like telling everyone on this site with an idea that they are wrong.

Good luck in whatever it is that you are trying to achieve on this site through your perpetual presence.

MarkE

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 05, 2014, 05:08:41 AM
@Mark, you seem to think you know more than I do about the subject I am employed full time on for many years, you may mean well but you come across as being arrogant and condescending. I am comfortable with what I know and the people who I deal with professionally, and you should perhaps ask yourself why I have spent years and piles on money if I did not have some extreme reason for my confidence. It beggars belief that your advice would be news to me, or that you would imagine I would suddenly shout out that I have wasted the time of dozens of people, years of research when I should have just asked you.

I simply have nothing more to discuss with you, all I can show you is my success, and no doubt until 20th August you will continue to tell people that I am wrong, misguided, ignorant and a geologist, just as you seem to like telling everyone on this site with an idea that they are wrong.

Good luck in whatever it is that you are trying to achieve on this site through your perpetual presence.
Mr. Hardcastle, neither my doubts nor your confidence can change nature.  I have asked you if I understand a key premise of yours.  I don't know why you are unwilling to say yes or no.  If it is in fact your thesis that you can sort energy based on the polarity of a voltage difference, then you are at odds with Dr. Brillioun's circa 1958 paper.  Perhaps you believe that you are doing something that gets around that paper.  If I were you and had the intense interest that you show, I would want to know what I am up against.

Appeals to authority don't change nature.  As to whether you are right are wrong, the odds are not good for you.  You are making an extraordinary claim but you haven't offered evidence that supports that claim.  You have a history of doing such and coming up wrong.  The weight of evidence available to me is very much against your claim.  So, yes, I strongly believe that you are wrong and your efforts are therefore misguided.

While I am not out to agitate you, I think it is rather off that you assert that I would go back to saying I thought you were once a geologist when long ago: You corrected my honest mistake, I apologized for making it, and have not made that mistake since.