Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

The graphene battery article you refer to is interesting. Others have had trouble replicating it. However it lends itself to solid state production using other materials that also the necessary  ion collisions with the Graphene.
Philip's device I suspect would improve with surface area hence moving to thin film (ALD) techniques. Using the correct architecture you can put  a house block in surface area in a cm cube. It is also possible to print down to 20 nanometres thick film using litho techniques.
Kind Regards
Mark Dansie

Qwert

Heat into electrcity-parametric oscillator. Is it this technology?

Freeestenergie

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 11, 2012, 01:38:57 AM
@freeestenergie

Your first post and you choose only me, it makes me think you are a moletrap member just posting here out of malice?

I read the moletrap mostly - not everyone who posts is made welcome  :( - and follow here from there. I am not "black ops" or anything, and not malicious (I think). 1,000,000,000 is a very large number, so it seems unlikely as a jump, so I've asked, nothing more, it doesn't seem silly to me.

I don't think I will trust myself to calculate so I'll just wait but things usually take longer than we plan.

Philip Hardcastle

@Mark, Hi, to avoid confusion on this thread it was Broli that referred to the graphene article, quenco has absolutely nothing to do with that reported device. Also Quenco is much thinner than 20nm and fabrication relies on Atomic Layer Deposition fabrication and so the used units are Angstroms (1E-10).

I can say (without giving away any trade secrets) that for a 1.5v quenco chip of say 20um thickness the vast majority of that thickness is the end contact substrate, in other words we could supply them (1.5v quenco) at less than 20nm thickness, but how would you handle them?

Philip Hardcastle

@Qwert,

That was a very interesting pdf.

Clearly however we crossed posts and I guess it is obvious that quenco is not like that.

@Freeestenergie,

Apologies to you for falsely accusing you.

I really will not discuss anything in enough detail here to satisfy your curiosity, but let me meet you mid way and say that if you use the classical Quantum Tunneling equations you will see that as the thickness of a barrier (insulator) decreases the electron tunneling probability increases "exponentially".

Folks, I will not respond to anymore questions here, if you have some specific query that you want answered you can post it on my contact page and I will respond if I can, but probably not until after 11 June.

Thanks