Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 05, 2014, 03:11:21 AM
'if there is one hole in the kelvin bucket then all of kelvin spills on the floor'
Are you no longer arguing that "Textbooks necessitate the existence of and the ability to create batteries which will run an ipod like device eternally"?

Either you are arguing this or you are not.  If not, then of course I win that argument.  Since all I am arguing is that you can't support that statement strictly using textbooks and formal logic.

Take your time.  Let me know.

profitis

well lets see what wikipedia has to say about our cell @sarkeizen since they collect info from textbooks for us and give references too...'this generation of electricity from AMBIENT thermal energy,WITHOUT a temperature gradient,is possible because the convergence of chemical concentrations in the 2 half-cells increases ENTROPY,and this increase more than compensates for the decrease when heat is converted into electrical energy'..source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentration_cell .this about sums it up for our everlasting cell mentioned further below in that same article titled'oxygen concentration cell' @sarkeizen,the very same cell that we challenge you to kill.you can see that it obeys thermodynamic entropy requirements,the electrochemical entropy requirement completely overwhelming the pressure and temperature entropy requirement,,when in electrical contact of course..what say you @sarkeizen?

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 05, 2014, 01:09:10 PM
well lets
answer my question please...I get that you don't like losing but you should at least try to be fair.

profitis

question answered,with an answer @sarkeizen. The above electrochemical cell violates kelvin-plank statement but satisfies entropy requirements of the 2nd law.quite a juxtaposition to swallow for the mind.two seperate entropy states in one system.either the one is active in time(electrochemical) or the other active in time(pressure,diffusion).assymetrical.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on January 05, 2014, 04:19:08 PM
question answered
Not very clearly.  Please state: Are you no longer arguing that "Textbooks necessitate the existence of and the ability to create batteries which will run an ipod like device eternally"?

Again, I'm sure you don't like losing but since you constantly demand answers to your stupid and vague questions.  You could at least answer one of my clear and concise ones. :D  Just for a change from your normal miasma of nonsense. :D