Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 23, 2014, 07:56:51 PM
it is highly relevant
Not to the True Profitis Statement which is what is being discussed or if it is then there's no cogent argument for it.

Quotei cannot come to you with a textbook argument for a 2nd law breach using textbook words
Sounds like you're conceding my point concerning the True Profitis Statement.  If the True Profitis Statement is false.  That you can't simply use logic and textbooks alone to NECESSITATE the existence and ability to build a battery which will last eternally and continually.

Then say so, plainly.

profitis

@sarkeizen i told you i can use textbooks and formality ALONE to substantiate all 2 of my statements in one shot: in the LAST PROFITIS STATEMENT.you can argue szilard or fenyman or loschmidt or trupp through the whole year but it is impossible to not breach kelvin laws with that last statement of mine.it will go down in history as the definitive kelvin-quencher(at least on this website).be glad @sarkeizen,you were part of this golden moment.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 24, 2014, 05:10:08 PM
i told you i can use textbooks and formality ALONE to substantiate all 2 of my statements in one shot: in the LAST PROFITIS STATEMENT.
It can't.  In fact you said so yourself.

You said that some fake profitis statement could not be validated with ordinary textbooks...I can quote where you said this if you like.  Since ordinary textbooks are required by the True Profitis Statement for validation any statement which can not be validated by ordinary textbooks is, by your own words excluded from being able of validating the True Profitis Statement

Let me know when you figure it out.  Loser.

profitis

the ipod statement can be validated by working your way down the last profitis statement,which you can check out using just about any higher grade college physical chemistry textbook @sarkeizen so your above statement is false,null,and void until you prove the last profitis statement to be false,null,and void which you cannot possibly do.if i use standard formality textbook words to declare a kelvin breach you better be prepared to show me wrong or else confess defeat.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 25, 2014, 12:11:09 AM
the ipod statement can be validated by working your way down the last profitis statement
Sorry, I've laid out a formal logical proof showing you to be incorrect.  If you have a problem with that then you should probably consult the proof.