Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SSG-No Bloody Secrets

Started by tinman, May 05, 2015, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 07, 2015, 11:49:49 PM
I agree with what Tinman has shown here.

My SSG using 2 new motorcycle batteries really cranked out the rpm's.  I was thrilled with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfprTzG5SY4

BUT, after several battery swaps (charging battery/run battery) it would not work well anymore.  I stuck both batteries on a
standard battery charger and...I could never get them to come back...at least I got the core charge back when i turned them in.

The only thing I did not try was to use supercaps instead of batteries.  In my other experiments, it appeared that these capture high spikes really well and probably in a more efficient manner than those lead acid bats.  I might get around to trying this one day, I don't know if anyone has done this yet but...
I am not getting my hopes up.  My guess is that they will last longer and for more cycles than the bats but...eventually, more energy will have to be added from an outside source.

Bill
That's right:  Capacitors are better at capturing current pulses than electrochemical batteries.  A couple of well connected capacitors can drop the peak pulse voltage down by a factor of 50:1 or more which is all good for efficiency.  The SSG is as in the figure I posted earlier just a power converter built out of kinetic art.  It is not a particularly good one.