Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Juan Carlos Aviles Moran and George green :: The easiest True Magnetic Motors

Started by theshiningeagle, April 05, 2012, 05:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshiningeagle

thank u all my dear mates for this co-operating
pleasee we want to talk about the members tests and experiments about this inventions

i posted alot of inventions

we dont want to focus on juan we have George green and the others ??

so please we need to put our hands together to put the end of the poor suffering

My quote :

Me and you have electricity sockets in our homes but the poor third world people dont have any electricity and we have to feel them and do something for them

magnetologia

please remove comment  truesearch It looks this "Juan Carlos" was concluded to be a faker in this thread (page down to the end): http://www.overunity.com/5660/el-ieve-free-energy-magnetic-mill/nowap/    truesearch

I do not sell anything

I am not Perendev

Demonstrate education and do not call me fake   

study my project before called fake

Bob Smith

I remember reading the thread with JC Aviles Moran's magnetic wheel. I don't think anyone really proved him wrong. Rather, he was attacked incessantly, put down until he went away. Why might this be? I have a pretty good idea, as do a number of other people frequenting this site.
Roberto/Bob

Dansway

SCREW BALL ALERT!

Juan Carlos Aviles Moran should be avoided!

Myself and Jason Owens worked with Mr. Moran for several weeks on his magnetic motor which resulted in many attempts to replicate with nothing working at all.
I even sent Mr. Moran magnets for him to build a prototype for me to study which resulted in all kinds of excuses, lies and then the theft of my property!

BEWARE!  Mr. Moran is a liar and a thief.

magnetologia

Magnetic repellency     magnetic repellency is the compression and extension of the magnetic field to resulting of confronting magnetic fields to the   same polarity what looking back to the original form . Author   Juan Carlos Aviles Moran (student magnetologia)