Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Al Bielek passed away

Started by Magnethos, April 12, 2012, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Hi Magnethos,
Yes, it's sad to think that the cures for most diseases have been in our hands for many, many years. Many cures are as simple as changing our diet away from processed foods, refined sugar and grains. I would have to say that www.westonaprice.org has perhaps the best well-rounded healing diet I've seen (based on the research of Dr. Weston Price). His work was published by the American Dental Association (he was president) and suppressed after he died.

In many cases, death begins in the colon with malabsorption of nutrients due to poor elimination - the intestinal walls get coated, there is subsequent overload of liver, lymph and skin trying to handle putrefying food and toxins. If the body does not get the nutrients it needs, its immune system cannot fight disease.  If we eat processed foods, sugar and grains our bodies pay the price with inflammation and elimination problems and disease.  It is really that simple, and it contradicts our food guides and much of what we've been taught.  I would also recommend a good digestive enzyme to help digest food.

As Hippocrates is reputed to have stated, "Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food."   I can talk about supplements, but maybe that's beyond the scope of this thread.

Many of these healing technologies are simply energetically strengthening the body's energy reserves weakened by poor diet and disease, so that the body can fight off the disease it normally would. The world would be a wonderful place if these technologies were allowed to be developed, but alas, there is such greed that prevents this happening, but only for the time being.  In the mean time, we have the great gift of food, which when used wisely, is the best healing medicine around.
Bob

Magnethos

Really good Bob,
As you say the food is the body's medicine. If we eat correctly, we will be healthy. All depends on our blood chemistry. All the cells send information to the whole body constantly via longitudinal waves. If the electric system of the body is in equilibrium the person will be in a good health. When a chemical imbalance is present, a electrical imbalance is also present so the cells cannot receive/send the electrical messages in an optimal coherent way, so the body starts to be confused an performing incomplete-imperfect reactions.
Re-balancing the chemical or electrical systems of the body, the health can be restored.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magnethos on April 13, 2012, 08:35:57 AM

The thing I cannot understand is if they can manipulate time, etc... How is possible that they cannot "cure" a stroke? They've awesome technologies and I've met people with much less knowledge about electronics that have built a disease-cure machine.
???

Time is irrevocable, there is an appointed time to everyone of us to meet our creator, and from there we should be in prepare mode.  :) [size=78%]    [/size]

Bob Smith

Tito! Nice to see your name on the forum again. Your point is well taken - a word of wisdom to the worldly wise :)

QuoteRe-balancing the chemical or electrical systems of the body, the health can be restored.
Magnethos, yes, and to further elaborate, the chemical systems of the body are largely to do with the presence or absence of ions carrying out their functions. When a diet is mineral deficient, the body will grab onto less desirable minerals and metals to meet its ionic/mineral needs, however inefficiently. Stress will also cause our bodies to deplete its mineral stores faster than we can supply them.  The resulting mineral/metal imbalances then set the stage for illness and disease. Most medicines don't teat the problem (mineral deficiency); they treat the symptom, typically by over-stimulating the body with synthetic substances to provoke a false energetic response. This is also the premise behind food additive excitotoxins like MSG - causing certain groups of neurons to over-fire, telling the brain this or that food is giving me pleasure, making me feel good as long as I'm eating it. Certain psychiatric medications work in a similar way by overstimulating certain areas of the brain to give an artificial sense of well-being. Both damage neurons in the long run, and skirt the mineral deficiency problem. Harmful minerals like aluminum (anti-caking agent in a lot of powdered food additives/ingredients) or fluoride (in certain drugs) are latched onto by mineral-starved tissues, forming toxic deposits that will only be released when the body has access to better minerals to replace them.

In the end, I would have to agree with Tito. Life is a gift, and none of us know how long our earthly time is. To a large extent, it is not in our hands to determine. However, we do have the means to live that time optimally by sharing our knowledge and healing technologies which uphold human freedom and dignity rather than poisoning and creating drug dependences.

All the best,
Bob

Magnethos

:)  excellent Bob,
As you say, the body always need to perform some specific interactions using electricity and matter, but when some ingredients are not available the body search for other less efficient but similar to the original ones, thus creating disease.
About choosing the health, I can say that a lot of work have been made about restoring it. I met a man that made a cancer-curing machine. Well, cancer and he claimed that other diseases can be reversed too. Very curious, about this man you cannot find any kind of information in the net. And he is the only one I know in all Europe that have built that.  :o   Well, the other one is Antoine Priore.
Health has simple explanations that conventional medicine don't look at. Instead, classic medicine explain to the population some "disturbed" theories about how the body works. So I can tell you that a big part of the health can be choosen and maintained. The best works are not in the net, but they exist.