Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Someone please clear this up for me...

Started by christo4_99, April 13, 2012, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Just hypothetically: let's say that I was lucky enough to discover something of Bessler's wheel that others missed or didn't really understand if they didn't miss it . Let's say that I possess the great secret . Let's say that I don't have the money and/or craftsmanship to actually produce a prototype . Let's say that out of frustration I publish it with an explanation of how it supposed to work and the principle it is based on . How would I benefit from this kind of scenario ? If someone can , please convince me that this is a wise path to travel . What will be my reward for the time and money I have spent on this if I give it away ?

Ealadha

The reward for solving the Bessler Wheel is a free ebook on Bessler by John Collins .  :)

protech

Use plan B get a trusted group capable doing what you cannot . Until you have a working prototype its just scribble on paper and we all know how well paper works. There must be half the trees in north America in this site.

I would believe many a good idea has gone down the tube for lack of proper assembly, money or poor design of something that would work.

Plan C wait till you have everything you need learn skill save money make a prototype to find out you are a old man with something that dose  not work.

good luck

Ghost

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 13, 2012, 12:39:13 PM
Just hypothetically: let's say that I was lucky enough to discover something of Bessler's wheel that others missed or didn't really understand if they didn't miss it . Let's say that I possess the great secret . Let's say that I don't have the money and/or craftsmanship to actually produce a prototype . Let's say that out of frustration I publish it with an explanation of how it supposed to work and the principle it is based on . How would I benefit from this kind of scenario ? If someone can , please convince me that this is a wise path to travel . What will be my reward for the time and money I have spent on this if I give it away ?

read stefan's posts starting from http://www.overunity.com/1821/open-source-vs-patenting/msg23272/#msg23272

christo4_99

Having read all that how about a one shot sale like Bessler himself tried to do ? Whoever comes up with the money first can have the device ....whether it be one individual or millions . How about gold then ... how much gold would Bessler's wheel be worth today ?