Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My TT Pyramid Project

Started by Gilmore, April 15, 2012, 07:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilmore

Just want to share pictures from my Pyramid Project. haven't finished yet but i hope i will today. i had an idea about the Quartz sand in the tube.
maybe if i would paint the coil inside the bigger tube wile the paint is wet i pour in the sand with high voltage or high frequency maybe the sand will stay
even if you drop the pipe? haven't tried this yet think i will first get the pyramid to work, Just an Idea.
i also build the pyramid so i can take it apart because i don't have a big apartment.
what u see took me one day of work and a half another to shop around, hope i finish today....

Many thanks to you Thomas Trawoeger   

Love and Light...
Gísli from Iceland

truesearch

@gilmore

Pyramid research is very interesting to me! Keep us posted with your progress.

Best of luck!

truesearch

truesearch

@gilmore

How is your pyramid project going? Anything new you can share with us?

truesearch