Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: Xaverius on May 01, 2012, 11:02:25 PM
He wasted our time.  Theories and mathematics are absolutely critical to experimentation but a working device that can close the loop must be built.  Then visual documentation such as a video and/or schematics must be provided as proof for replication.  This kind of nonsense is ridiculous!

Well yes and no. He spoke as if there was a working model, that he would give workshops in three major cities,  that there was a team effort behind him, and he was going to do a follow on video. So we have two options, he was a consummate liar or the MIBS got to him.

Ron

e2matrix

He was still online on energeticforum.com when he left the same announcement.  I PM'd him asking him about a number of possible scenario's as to why the sudden exit statement which seemed to contradict what he said earlier about having a working model.  I got no reply and that was weeks ago.  From my observations in the last 20 years it seems motor related devices that promise real usable extra energy often meet sudden and suspicious endings.  I'm going to go with the "MIBS got'em"  ;)

JamesBe1

I have to say that I found his retraction uncharacteristically short compared to the verbosity he displayed in his video.  It may be due to embarrassment, but I have to go with the MIB's got to him.

ruin41

No actually i pointed out the error in his maths. It all hinged on an off the shelf generator which had an output of 1291 watts for each horsepower of input. Clearly this item alone would negate the need for any other device so i asked for the make and model. Its interesting that all the other people discussing it hadnt noticed his basic error in calculations even though he had quite clearly laid it out for them to read. since all his system was based on iso 9000.1 suppliers and their online specs it is possible that his lack of understanding allowed him to get over excited by a simple typo on their web site but the manner he presented the video in seemed to me to be totally inept and so i would go with this is a total fraud rather than the mistake of an over eager kid. In case you also cant see the problem 1 horse power is 746 watts so 1291 out from this is pure fantasy with off the shelf products. Garry

JamesBe1

I won't argue with you math.  I suppose I was fixated on his claim to have functioning units.