Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's En Principia

Started by johnny874, April 20, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

BTW I googled En Principia and it shows an error just as I thought.  No such thing.  Newton's book was not titled like this.

I am not surprised.

I supposed you do not realize the gravity of this situation?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

I deleted some postings due to Jim´s offtopic and accusation postings
and some respones, cause all was offtopic.

Also he is now moderated and I will let only posts through that are ontopic and
don´t have any flames and attacks in them.

Regards, Stefan.(admin)
P.S. @Jim,
I am the only moderator on this thread, so nobody else can delete your postings !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

johnny874

@All,
  If pirate88719 had googled Newton plus  En Principia as he claims he did in his laxt post, he would have found out that the full name of Newton's book is Philosophae Nzturalis Principia Mathematica.
I think it is sad that pirate88719 has to lie so openly to try and discredit me.

Jim

what Bill/pirate88719 posted;
  Re: Bessler's En Principia  « Reply #95 on: December 25, 2012, 01:56:35 AM » Quote
  You are ignoring this user.  BTW I googled En Principia and it shows an error just as I thought.  No such thing.  Newton's book was not titled like this.

I am not surprised.

What a google search actually shows;
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=newton+en+principia&oq=newton+en+principia&gs_l=hp.3..0i22l4.1826.13772.0.14090.21.19.1.1.1.0.174.2488.0j19.19.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.3.psy-ab.8GSVqduqyQk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42553238,d.aWM&fp=650e83a55f34ea61&biw=1280&bih=921

first hit or item listed;
Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica - Wikipedia, the free ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophiæ_Naturalis_Principia_Mathematica

As I mentioned, it is sad when someone has to out right lie to try and discredit someone. But as I have found, that in a wood working forum I did realize how cool of a hobby this can be. It was nice seeing what other people did with wood.
And this week, I will be doing design work because things have improved for me, both with my health and being able to think about the joy I will have from taking some pride in the work I will be doing and being able to enjoy doing it.

http://bessler2011.blogspot.com/

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on February 17, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
  @All,
  If pirate88719 had googled Newton plus  En Principia as he claims he did in his laxt post, he would have found out that the full name of Newton's book is Philosophae Nzturalis Principia Mathematica.
I think it is sad that pirate88719 has to lie so openly to try and discredit me.

Jim

what Bill/pirate88719 posted;
  Re: Bessler's En Principia  « Reply #95 on: December 25, 2012, 01:56:35 AM » Quote
  You are ignoring this user.  BTW I googled En Principia and it shows an error just as I thought.  No such thing.  Newton's book was not titled like this.

I am not surprised.

What a google search actually shows;
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=newton+en+principia&oq=newton+en+principia&gs_l=hp.3..0i22l4.1826.13772.0.14090.21.19.1.1.1.0.174.2488.0j19.19.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.3.psy-ab.8GSVqduqyQk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42553238,d.aWM&fp=650e83a55f34ea61&biw=1280&bih=921

first hit or item listed;
Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica - Wikipedia, the free ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophiæ_Naturalis_Principia_Mathematica

As I mentioned, it is sad when someone has to out right lie to try and discredit someone. But as I have found, that in a wood working forum I did realize how cool of a hobby this can be. It was nice seeing what other people did with wood.
And this week, I will be doing design work because things have improved for me, both with my health and being able to think about the joy I will have from taking some pride in the work I will be doing and being able to enjoy doing it.

http://bessler2011.blogspot.com/

I was correct..  That which you have posted was NOT the title of his book.  Any questions?  Any one can look that up to see that I am correct.  You just proved it with your posting.  Please learn English and then learn how. to type before posting.  "En Principia" does not exist anywhere....much less written by Newton.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 17, 2013, 09:27:42 PM
I was correct..  That which you have posted was NOT the title of his book.  Any questions?  Any one can look that up to see that I am correct.  You just proved it with your posting.  Please learn English and then learn how. to type before posting.  "En Principia" does not exist anywhere....much less written by Newton.

Bill

Bill,
You are nothing short of a liar. You need to take the time to learn something at some point. The short name for his book is Principalis, easy for reference purposes. And you know what is even funnier, the answer Principalis was also used as a question on Jeopardy.
And there is nothing wrong with my using the phrase Bessler's En Principia in referencing Newton's book. I didn't take Latin in school, sorry.