Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open Source Cold Fusion Replication Plans Now Available

Started by Omega_0, April 24, 2012, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

Engineer Ugo Abundo of Italy and his school students have released their cold fusion experiment plans to the public on the blog of Daniele Passerini. The reported gain is 400% and the apparatus is very simple.

http://22passi.blogspot.de/2012/04/lathanor-delliis-pirelli-di-roma-1.html

Some pictures can be found here:

http://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2012/04/19/foto/il_reattore_costruito_dagli_studenti-33583028/1/

The manual translation of Email of Abundo is here :

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/04/more-details-about-pirelli-high-school-cold-fusion-experiment/

Finally we have something in cold fusion area which can be replicated easily. The secrecy of the experiments of other major researchers was a great barrier so far, or the the experiments were difficult. This is purely open sourced and the inventor is available for help.

The description is in Italian, which does not translate well with Google, but I hope better descriptions will be available soon. I will post updates as quickly as possible. This is the turning point in the history of cold fusion. For the first time, we have real overunity device. Please understand its seriousness and contribute.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

broli

I like how they patented it to the school and allow license free replications for personal use. Hope to hear more of this coming days.

Omega_0

Quote from: broli on April 24, 2012, 11:54:08 AM
I like how they patented it to the school and allow license free replications for personal use. Hope to hear more of this coming days.

Yes, very intelligent man. That is the correct way to do open source.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Omega_0

e2matrix

English translation of the PDF above but without the pictures.  Using both together should make it easy enough to understand.